Not open for further replies.

Button Ben

User name: Button Ben

Name / Nickname Button Ben

Age 10 years old

SteamID and Discord ID

How Strong is Your English? Average

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play tf2 trade_plaza

Why are you applying for admin? i don`t want new players instantly hating the game because of the amount of players who are using profanities and other mean aspects towards them i want to stop people from doing these type of things.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . if someone was to constantly pick on one player for say 2 days(using profanities) i`d give them a warning then if they continued to be mean to the same person i would ban them from that server for a day or two if someone was hacking/exploiting ect i would make sure they were if they are its roughly a three day ban

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
1. REGISTRATION AS A SUBSCRIBER; APPLICATION OF TERMS TO YOU; YOUR ACCOUNT

Steam is an online service offered by Valve.

You become a subscriber of Steam ("Subscriber") by completing the registration of a Steam user account. This Agreement takes effect as soon as you indicate your acceptance of these terms. You may not become a subscriber if you are under the age of 13. Steam is not intended for children under 13 and Valve will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.

You have not set up your steam profile, just gonna add this here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016388102

Tfstats:
TFStats: https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/1263836

SteamID and Discord ID:
You did not list your SteamID nor Discord ID.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play:
You did not properly list out which trade server you want to moderate for, only that it's trade plaza. I found it myself and you play on UK trade plaza.

Playtime:
11 hours

Chatlogs:
Nothing toxic.

Punishment Ladders:
Your punishment ladders lack consistency, time, and a proper understanding. Please read the rules page to see what you can put as your punishment ladders.

Last edited:

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
"This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older."

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Hello @Button Ben

Unfortunately you lack several criteria to be a staff member, your age is dubious and could have negative implications on the community were you to be a staff member and your application is of very low quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.