Not open for further replies.

Cranker_18

User name: Cranker_18

Name / Nickname Cranker_18

Age n/a

SteamID and Discord ID [U:1:1066168781] Strawberry Cheese Cake #4134

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play
104.238.220.242:27055 and 104.238.220.242:27015

Why are you applying for admin? I am applying for admin because I’m tired of rule breakers and staff not being on to give them punishments and also Corrin a CTP mod said I would be a good help to CTP servers.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible .

Mutes Warn > 1 day > 3 days > 5 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > Permanent
Gags Warn > 1 day > 3 days > 5 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > Permanent
Suspected Hacker >go to spec>record demo>If Hacking Permanent
Mass freekiller >tban 2days>tban 1week>tban 2weeks>tban 1month>Permanent
Mass freehitter> tban 1day>tban 3days>tban>tban 1week>tban 2weeks>tban 1month>tban 3months> Permanent

Last edited:

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Hello Cranker, I'm going to be taking a look at your application today.
I'm gonna be looking at your playtime, chatlogs, and punishment latter.

Your playtime on our server is 13 hours, which is rather small and I would like it if you would dedicate more time within our servers.
Your chatlogs aren't the best as we have discussed it and looked upon it, it consists of spam and binds, but one thing that caught my attention was a combo of both. If you were to become a mod, how can we trust you that you won't spam chat with your binds?
Your punishment latter is rather fine, but I assume that the mutes/gags are referring to: "Toxicity", "Chatspam", "Voice chat" and the like, but it would be nice if you list them as well as with including all of the general punishments you will need to punish rule breakers.

Why do you even list Jailbreak related punishments when you haven't even given the IP needed to know which JB you are wanting to mod? Please fix this.

Overall, I cannot say whether you are fit to be staff as you still need to clear up your behavior, but your punishment latter is looking fine, please fix/follow the following concerns I have listed above.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
While you seem to be a semi active enough player. Your chatlog is just too spammy and rude towards other players for someone who wants to be a staff member. Having fun is ok but being part of the nuisance staff members normally resolve is not.

Reapply at a later date if you stay active and can clean yourself up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.