Approved Daxmvarg's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxmvarg

User name: Daxmvarg

What type of punishment are you appealing? Discord Ban

What is the applicable ID? Daxmvarg#2245

Who were you punished by? Dub

Why should we grant your appeal? After some due consideration, I now realize the error of my ways. I apologize for starting arguments for the sake of starting them and I also apologize for being so problematic towards certain members in the Discord server. I've learned my lesson and will try my best to avoid getting into petty spats.

Additional Info: As a sidenote, I (personally) see no use in apologizing for calling people out on their bullsh*t. I may be blunt, but that's only because I know what I'm talking about or have first-hand experience in such topics. I rarely go out of my way to bully someone for the sake of bullying them unless they have a history of deserving such karmic retribution, or if they are toxic in turn.

Dub

bad, so bad, truly awful
Admin
Mod
your last point concerns me, but against my better judgement I will unban you. however, remember this... no one cares about your input, if you see something that you don't agree with and you're not capable of discussing it in a respectful way or confronting that person privately then don't respond, especially if that thing hurts no one and is just a personal grievance to you. if you keep arguing like this I will be forced to ban you again, and I won't be so lenient next time.

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.