Not open for further replies.

daze72589

User name: daze72589

Name / Nickname daze725

Age 18

SteamID and Discord ID Dab_bee daze72589#0902

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play well i don't know the ip but it is the LA DUEL server that is ran by bl.w and it promotes your website so ya

Why are you applying for admin? yes i just want to help others with their problem and try to make everyone feel good on any server.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . if it is a chat spammer ill put a 1 hour timer that will make him not use his chat. If it a hacker give them 1 week warning and if they keep doing that ill ban them from that server

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Please take a look at: https://cutiepie.tf/threads/admin-app-guide.11/ as this application looks rushed and you don't even know the IP of the server you want to moderate, which is LA Duel, also you can't even give us a simple steamID.
Improve upon your punishment latter as it is lacking a lot of the stuff in which we require of staff to do their part in punishing people.

Your chatlogs on the matter are rather toxic, dating from about last week and so, with "bitch", "cunt", "dumbass", "pussy", and some rather scary things with the key word "ass"
Oh and I found you to be harassing someone, within the first 5 clicks, harassing a player by calling them "gay". You were targeting a player "chey" and saying: "chey the gay" "CHEY IS SUPER GAY" "GAYER THAN HIS TWO DADS" which is unacceptable of a staff member's behavior, especially if they want to apply and are going to enforce rules they won't follow themselves.
Your playtime is rather small, only 3 days of logged time.

Last edited:

Practical

Mod man
Hello Daze, Just a quick review of your application.

Your chat logs are concerning, can you give context to what is happening here?Capture.PNG

SteamID and Discord ID Dab_bee daze72589#0902
you are in our discord, you forgot to add your steam ID, which is STEAM_0:0:525110240

List the IPs / Servers you normally play well i don't know the ip but it is the LA DUEL server that is ran by bl.w and it promotes your website so ya
The IP for the LA duel is 104.238.220.242:27080, I'm going to assume you meant CTP, not BLW

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . if it is a chat spammer ill put a 1 hour timer that will make him not use his chat.
This is a good start, but what if they continue after the punishment is over, please add a ladder to your punishment, Example: Micspam- warning- 60-120-240-480-1440-2880-10080-Perm.

If it a hacker give them 1 week warning and if they keep doing that ill ban them from that server
We do not give hackers warnings, hacking is an instant perm ban.

Your application needs a lot of work and seems rushed, your punishment section is missing a lot of punishments, what would you do if someone was spawncamping, being racist, micspamming, inappropriate sprays/signs, etc, please edit your application to include more punishments and how you would go about them,

Have a good day,
Practical

Kat0150

Below average-ie pie
Admin
Mod
I have never spoken with your or been in-game with you, so my response will be purely based off of your application.
Your application is very short and looks very rushed, looks like you did it in a minute and didn't care to make it look good or even be informative. There are also many, many other rules and things to punish for than just spamming and hacking. I'd personally advise you to look further into the rules and then come back and go into more detail with the punishments.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Hi @daze72589

We are going to decline your app at this time because of the immaturity listed above and your voice in game indicates that you are CLEARLY not 18. It is heavily discouraged to lie on your application.

Do continue to enjoy the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.