Doctor_Daddy

User name: Doctor_Daddy

Name / Nickname Runcan Gheorghe

Age 21

SteamID and Discord ID steam [U:1:895741691] Doctor_DADDY#7779

TFStats https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/241534

Are you a native English speaker? No

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? No

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 46.165.250.141:27080

Why are you applying for admin? I want to be an admin because there are no admins online on this server and I thought I would help others to play without problems.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . if they are hackers then I warn them to stop or i ban deam if they stop it. I just give them a warning and if they don't stop I give them out for a period of 7 days if and after they enter with hack then ban Permanently

Hello, @Doctor_Daddy
I have some things to point out:
-
First of all, why aren't you in our discord server?

Your application seems rushed with grammatical and spelling errors, make sure to edit them so it looks appropriate.

Your playtime is decent with 7 days 17h of log time at the time you posted this application.

Chatlogs are fine, there's nothing toxic, which leads me to believe you're mature enough.
You also don't have a history of punishments, which is good.

While overall you seem like you may have a chance of getting in, your punishment section still needs lots of revision since it's lacking a bunch of basic punishments.
We don't warn hackers, it's a straight and permanent ban.

I suggest you look at other apps for more punishments and try think of some yourself.
For example how would you punish players that use Obsessive language, chatspam, micspam.

In general I haven't had any bad experience with you in-game.
But in my opinion your reason to apply for staff isn't necessarily bad but could be added on.
You also on the other hand never reported any offenders, and the first thing you did is applied for staff as soon as you explored more of our community.

Make sure to get more active in our community outside of just the servers and I expect you to fulfill all my claims above by the next time you've replied.

Last edited:

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
We have rejected you due to inactivity. It has been nearly 2 weeks since you haven't responded. Please have a fun time on the Cutiepie servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.