Not open for further replies.

drowsee

User name: drowsee

Name / Nickname drowsee

Age 15

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:0:158771749, drowsee#7147

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? Yes

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. Previously, I have managed a big (3k+) Destiny 2 clan, holding the position of Head of Staff. The clan fell apart in 2018, but I left before that, due to personal reasons. Currently I am the head of a "squad" in a clan called Exiled Gaming, a clan with roughly 100 people.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play Jailbreak (LA)

Why are you applying for admin? I would love to help cutiepie grow and surpass blackwonder. Also, I want to change the way people think of admins/mods. In blackwonder, they went on power trips (ahem ahem Jim), but I want to show people that admins/mods are people too

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Let's start with the big no-no's:
mfk: instant 1 hour tban, no warning => do it again and it's a week => month => permanent
micspam/chatspam: 15 minute mute/gag respectively => 30 mins => 1 hour => 1 day => 1 week => permanent
baiting: warning that reds can hit you
excessive bait/bonk bait/uber bait: slay
freekill: slay => 30 mins tban
player disrespect: 30 mins mute/gag => 1 hour => 1 day => 1 week => permanent
blu not willing to go warden: slay + 30 mins tban
blu w/ no mic: ask if they have one => if no, then permanent tban, but they can always privately show me their mic works, and I'll lift the ban
someone being a complete goose (i.e. just being mean, asking for repeat 129194 times, toxic): 15 mins mute + 15 mins gag => if they still refuse to be nice it's a permanent mute + gag, and I will be in contact with them

Status
Not open for further replies.