Rejected GLaDOS's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLaDOS

User name: GLaDOS

Name / Nickname Fish and chips

Age 15

SteamID and Discord ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198997687518/. Gordon#5830

TFStats https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/423389

Are you a native English speaker? No

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? Yes

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. Im discord server admin

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 185.38.150.136:27040

Why are you applying for admin? I playing TF very long time, and I want to be admin on my favorite server, I want help peoples, players taking Admin as monsters what don't know anything about Fun, but I want to change it, I'm very active and logicali thinking player who want help others

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . 1. Mic spam=30 minutes mute
2. Chat spam= 2 hour all communication mute
3. Hacks=1+ week ban (its better to give more chances)
4. Repeating offenders= perma or 2 week ban

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Hello Player GLaDOS,
I will be taking a look at your application today.

Playtime:
2 days, 20 hours (16/09/20)

Chat Logs:
From looking at your chat logs you seem rather toxic when interacting with the community.

2020-06-29 15:03:07 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | GER | TRADE MINECRAFT Coffei Machine fuck this sever
2020-07-20 19:03:22 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Jonesy go fuck yourself kid
2020-07-25 18:54:33 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Sergeant Morse fuck you tryhard
2020-07-25 14:24:31 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Sergeant Morse fuck this trashes
2020-09-06 14:27:34 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Night Hunter Coco you must be retarded
2020-07-28 14:51:11 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA GLaDOS brnidar leave this retard will leave
2020-07-25 18:59:10 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Sergeant Morse retard alert!
2020-07-25 17:28:56 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Sergeant Morse aer you retarde?
2020-07-23 19:26:31 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Space Probe m8 are you retarded?
2020-07-19 17:14:56 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Jonesy retarded piece of shit
2020-07-18 18:03:18 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA Jonesy make me retardid like this medi pls

Punishment ladder:

Your punishment ladder is lacking and it requires a lot of work.

Also for hackers there are no second chances. Hacking/cheating on our servers will result in a permanent ban.

For your other ladders can you please expand on them using the format below.
[Warn > [X] amount of hours > [X] amount of days > [X] amount of weeks > [X] amount of months > permanent (type of ban) ] format.

Here is our rules page for the type of items we punish for https://cutiepie.tf/pages/rules/

Feel free to take a look at other applications to get a sense of the layout as well, but DO NOT plagiarise their answers.

Experience:
"Im discord server admin"

Do you have any evidence of this?
How large is the server?
What is the server for?

GLaDOS

Hi, Im toxic but only on one guy who staking me and making me rage, when he isn't on server, I very chill guy.

GLaDOS

[Warn > 2 amount of hours > 2 amount of days > 2 amount of weeks > 3 amount of months > permanent ban]

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
I look on more people's what want to be admins, and I see than you don't want new admins

Hello, its not that we don't want more admins, its that your application as it stands is "lacking" at best.
Frankly we want more staff since it makes as it makes all of our lives easier.

I have given you feedback on how to improve your application, I suggest you follow it and try to put some effort in to it this time.

GLaDOS

I thinking, is smart to be admin on your server? I smart people, can you please write me everything what will be my job as admin, be admin isn't only ban players.

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
If accepted, the job requires you to moderate the discord, forum, and the CTP TF2 servers.

I will not explain the discord since I imagine you know how to do that since you admin a discord server. So you should have some experience.

For moderating the forum you'll be tasked with responding to staff applications and to remove posts that go against of TOS (terms of service)

For moderating CTP TF2 server, we have 72 server in total and and a very active player base. you will be tasked to respond to call admins and will be expected to resolve the issue, possable resolutions may include gagging, muting or banning people.

Mucho_Mangos

Admin
Mod
Im declining your application due to your immature behavior, lazyness in your application, bad english, and toxic chatlogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.