Not open for further replies.

HashX3

User name: HashX3

Name / Nickname HashX3

Age 19

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:0:76561198798620455/HashX3#0494

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | DEATHRUN
►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | NY | DEATHRUN
►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | GER | DEATHRUN

Why are you applying for admin? Cause my 2 friend say to me that i want to be admin also i wish cause i never get to be admin in my life so i want to know how it work and so.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Enginner Building in DR Minigame - Kick
Mic Spammer - Muted or Kicked
Hacker - Bann

Neko jp

Sushi lover
Hello, hash ill be looking at your application today.

Your Total Playtime:

Your total playtime is around 2 days and 4 hours (work on getting that up).

Your Chat Logs:
Your chat logs are full of grammatical errors just like your "application." Along with a lot of references to Nsfw spray about how a person shouldn't "cover it" and "this is the perfect angle."

Past Comm Bans:
You have a past ban for mic spam when seems sorta immature for someone "your age."

List The Servers And Ip You Play On:
You listed 3 severs you play on with no Ip along with you've only played on 2 of them as of 7/12/2020, here are the 2 you've played on.
►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | DEATHRUN
►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | GER | DEATHRUN

Your Reason For Applying:
You don't list a good motivation for applying your "2 friends say you should and you want to try it"

Your Punishment Ladder:
You did zero research on the rules Here they are for future reference, also we normally go for something like this warn > [x] amount of hours > [x] amount of days > [x] amount of weeks > [x] amount of months > permanent (The type of ban).
tenor.gif

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Introduction
Hello there, I'm Corrin, the mod you met in DR about yesterday or so.

Thoughts on You:
You're generally a nice guy and afaik, I've had no bad encounters with you, but it seems you lack the proper grasp on what it means to be a staff member.

My thoughts on your application:
From what I'm looking at your application right now, it looks rushed, probably from peer pressure from your two friends. Please make sure to follow jpflip's advice and response, read it carefully and thoroughly.

My thoughts on your reason for applying:
I'm gonna also add onto the fact that your reason for applying isn't a good one. It seems rather that you want this power just to experience it, not to help us the community.

HashX3

Introduction
Hello there, I'm Corrin, the mod you met in DR about yesterday or so.

Thoughts on You:
You're generally a nice guy and afaik, I've had no bad encounters with you, but it seems you lack the proper grasp on what it means to be a staff member.

My thoughts on your application:
From what I'm looking at your application right now, it looks rushed, probably from peer pressure from your two friends. Please make sure to follow jpflip's advice and response, read it carefully and thoroughly.

My thoughts on your reason for applying:
I'm gonna also add onto the fact that your reason for applying isn't a good one. It seems rather that you want this power just to experience it, not to help us the community.
Understood. To be honest i never community at all in any game I just play the game and have fun but then if am not worthy enough to be Responsible and Justice I understood. It just that some player in DR told me am Pure Soul which i don't know how i am?

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
On another note, you said English was your primary language. I see a lot of grammatical errors and broken English.

Reactions: Jim

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
I do believe English is your primary language but your written English makes it too difficult to have a fluid conversation with you. This is reflected in the level of your application compared to others available for viewed.

You have joined discord but not utilized it at all.

For these reasons and the other posts above I am going to decline your application. Please continue to enjoy the servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.