IllegalAsian

User name: IllegalAsian

Name / Nickname IllegalAsian

Age 14

SteamID and Discord ID IllegalAsian#5234 STEAM_0:0:206779167

TFStats https://tfstats.tf/player/7582034

Are you a native English speaker? Yes

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? No

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 185.38.150.136:27085 and 46.165.250.141:27085

Why are you applying for admin? I was a admin on a other server that got removed, and looking for a new community that might want me.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . If someone is being toxic/salty in chat i will first ask them to calm down if they keep going on i'll just gag them.

Jsp833

Heavy Main
Hello I will be taking your application today ?

Just to clarify, you linked your Blackwonder tfstats, could you please link your Cutiepie (ctp) tfstats.

Playtime: (Not available, lack of correct tfstats link.)

Chat Logs: (Not available, lack of correct tfstats link.)

Punishment Ladder: Very, Very simple and you have only applied one rule as well, by the look of this you have not looked at our rules list. Be sure to do so.

Discord: You have recently joined our Discord, you have not interacted with the community.

Experience: Could you please give us some more information on your experience within communities.

- Jsp833

Jsp833#6450

Baguette Cat.gif---- Have a nice day :)

Jsp833

Heavy Main
Thank you for your response, I shall now re-evaluate your report using your cutiepie tfstats respectively.

Playtime: Nearly 22 hours.

Chatlogs: You used to be quite toxic including rather bad and inappropriate terms and also tend to swear a lot. Things like "GET OFF BLUE IF YOU DONT HAVE MIC FAGGOT" and "all reds are allowed to kill this fucker the pyro" are NOT allowed.

Could you please add some more detail about your punishment ladders? This is still very basic and rather unorganised.

Mucho_Mangos

Admin
Mod
We have decided that you are not fit to be staff at the moment. Please continue to have fun on our servers and feel free to apply again after some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.