Not open for further replies.
User name: []Jack_the_Protogen[]

Name / Nickname Jackie

Age 15

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:1:180765495 ✩Jackie the Femboy Proto✩#1101

TFStats [U:1:361530991]

Are you a native English speaker? Yes

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? No

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play I usually play the trade servers a lot, and sometimes the jailbreak ones.

Why are you applying for admin? I'm applying for admin cause I want to help servers from rule breakers. I want to try to be able to help servers from rule breakers and enforce rules to keep them orderly and fun for everyone. I also want to apply for admin cause of how much rule breakers I see making the game not fun to play.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . cheater - i'd spectate the cheater for a bit and record to pick up on anything suspicious he/she is doing> id then send the recording to other mods and talk out what's happening in the clip and see if there's any possible explanations for it> reach a conclusion> if it a yes then it will be a ban (with having the ability to appeal ofc)/ if its a no then id warn the person who did the call to make sure they know what they think is true

Hello @[]Jack_the_Protogen[],

I would go into the details of your application and its revision, but it appears that you've been permanently banned on wonderland and our partnered community Blackwonder by the anti-cheat for Aimbot.
Therefore I don't think there's a need to discuss your app any further since you broke your own rule and we do not tolerate cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.