Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBergh

User name: JayBergh

Name / Nickname Inori Yuzuriha

Age 17

SteamID and Discord ID JayBergh#7307 | STEAM_0:0:59561441

TFStats https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/136156

Are you a native English speaker? No But i come from a country that teaches it as a second language from 1st grade, and i am able to speak it fluently with no discernible difference from a native speaker.

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? Yes

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. I've had a lot of experience in staffing, though unfortunately not in TF2, if i am to be accepted, do note this would be my first chance.
Here's the quick rundown:

** all of this was in Garry's Mod, of which i have ~5000 hours in.**

Previous Founder of Tython Networks Community (Community Archived, all servers closed.)
~3 months

Previous Community Developer of Tython Networks (Community Archived, all servers closed.)
~3 months

Previous Staff, Community, and Server Manager of Tython Networks JVS (Closed)
~3 months

Previous Staff Manager of LucidRP (now Vigilante Networks) MilitaryRP (closed), Policerp (Closed), and DarkRP (resigned as SM twice and was asked back both times.)
for around a month both times.

this was copied off my steam profile, as it was faster than writing it all again.

(I was a staff member for over a year total on LucidRP turned Vigilante Networks, turned Familiar Networks.)
The beforementioned communities are all shut down.
Previous Community Manager on LucidRP DarkRP server as well, which I worked my way up to as staff over a period of a few months (also resigned)
this was over the course of 2 months.

I was also a Moderator, and later an administrator of Civilgamers, which at the time, was the most popular DarkRP Server in Garry's Mod
this was a few years ago, and thus i do not remember the time it took.

Additionally, i was a Trial Staff member at Encrypted Laser Gaming Community, it later shut down, and i never got the chance to become a fully fledged staff member.
The founder of ELGC has now turned to hosting services, and owns Encrypted Laster Hosting Services, and PrimeNodes.

DarkRP, MilitaryRP, PoliceRP, and JVS are all "roleplay" gamemodes in Garry's Mod, and all of them require heavy moderation.

If you have any questions or you feel like i've left something out, let me know and i'll correct it / respond with it asap

List the IPs / Servers you normally play i usually play on the EU/GER Hightower Servers, both Uber Upgrades (highertower), and normal
I also occasionally play on the UK/GER Trade Plaza servers, i rarely play on US ones.
IPs:
GER Hightower: 46.165.250.141:27020
UK Hightower: 185.38.150.136:27020

GER Highertower UU: 46.165.250.141:27060
UK Highertower UU: 185.38.150.136:27060

GER Trade Plaza: 46.165.250.141:27040
UK Trade Plaza: 185.38.150.136:27040

Why are you applying for admin? I'm applying for staff, mostly because i'd love to get the experience of staffing a TF2 server, on top of that, i really love CTP.tf and want to further it's growth as much as i can, I've got a passion for staffing, which is why I've been doing it for so long, i'd put an estimate on ~4-5 years since i first began staffing, 2-3 since i first began Management

The main reason i'm applying for staff for this community, is that i wish to help it grow into the amazing server i already think it is :)

I will be very honest, i do not have the best reputation on CTP.tf, and i have been known to be a bit toxic and immature, however this was by a large margin due to a lack of effort to stay mature, and will not be continued in the future, even if this application is denied.

The before mentioned Toxicity and Immaturity is present in the chat logs, but i am doing my best to avoid such behavior, my main method of letting off steam is taking a 10-20 min break before returning to the game, occasionally longer.

If you have any questions or you feel like i've left something out, let me know and i'll correct it / respond with it asap

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . When the number goes up, it means they continued after previous number
If you are reading this before i add color, I apologies
everything after warning assumes they continue, and it's done on purpose

Chat Rule Breaks :

- Low Severity (Mild Spam, Capital Letter spam, Begging, Etc):
1. Warning
2. Mute for ~5-10 minutes, then talking with them afterwards, if they are unwilling to stop -->
3. Mute for 1h if continued ->
4. Mute for a day, and if continued after this fourth warning:
5. Permanent Mute.

- Medium Severity (Spam, Disrespect, Etc) (**On purpose**):
1. Warning
2. Mute for ~10-20 minutes, then talking with them afterwards, if they are unwilling to stop -->
3. Mute for 1h if continued ->
4. Mute for a day, and if continued after this fourth warning:
5. Permanent Mute.

- High Severity (Excessive Spam [the stuff some cheats do for example], Racism, Excessive/Extreme Disrespect, Etc):
1. Warning
2. Mute for ~1-2h, then talking with them afterwards, if they are unwilling to stop -->
3. Mute for a day, and if continued ->
4. Permanent Mute.

Voice Chat Rule Breaks :
- Low Severity (Talking a bit too much [not spam], Annoying voice, Begging, etc):
1. Ask nicely to talk less, not necessarily a warning.
2. Warning
3. Inform i'm going to gag them temporarily (for 2-5 min), then after 2-5 min of being gagged i ask them nicely to talk less in the future.
4. Gagged for an hour
5. Permanent Gag.

- Medium Severity (General Spam, Disrespect, Etc) (**On purpose**):
1. Warning
2. Gag for ~10-20 minutes, then talking with them afterwards, if they are unwilling to stop -->
3. Gag for 1h if continued ->
4. Gag for a day, and if continued after this fourth warning:
5. Permanent Mute.

- High Severity (Excessive Spam [Earrape for example], Extreme/continued Disrespect, Etc):
1. Warning
2. Gag for ~1-2h, then talking with them afterwards, if they are unwilling to stop -->
3. Gag for a day, and if continued ->
4. Permanent Gag.

General Rule Breaks :
- Low Severity (Spawncamp, Teleporters into Spawn, Etc):
2. Warning
3. Slay, then give them another warning to stop.
4. Kicked, then if they rejoin, once more asked to stop.
5. Banned for ~1-3 hours
6. Banned for a Day
7. Would at this point ask for the council of another staff member to make sure my punishment is just, if they agree: Banned for a Week.
8. Would once again ask for the council of another staff member to make sure my punishment is just, if they agree: Banned for a Month.
9. Would ask for the council of as many staff member as possible to make sure my punishment is just, if they agree: Permanently Banned.

- Medium Severity (I cannot think of any examples at this time, but think of something worse than spawncamp, but better than high severity examples):
2. Warning
3. Slay, then give them another warning to stop.
4. Kicked, then if they rejoin, once more asked to stop.
5. Banned for ~1-3 hours
6. Banned for a Day
7. Would at this point ask for the council of another staff member to make sure my punishment is just, if they agree: Banned for a Week.
8. Would once again ask for the council of another staff member to make sure my punishment is just, if they agree: Banned for a Month.
9. Would ask for the council of as many staff member as possible to make sure my punishment is just, if they agree: Permanently Banned.

- High Severity (Exploiting, Cheating, Etc):
Will ask another staff member for council / second opinions to make sure i know they're doing these things.
Exploiting: 1 month ban
Cheating: Permanent Ban, As i believe in a 0-Tolerance policy when it comes to cheating.
Scamming: Reported to the proper places with as much evidence as possible (Backpack.tf, steamrep, and other such sites) and permanent ban on trade server(s)

Colors Edited to (hopefully) make easier to read.
I apologies for not using the example format, i thought this would be more detailed and thus more understandable as to my thought process
If i have missed anything obvious, let me know and i will correct it, thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Neko jp

Sushi lover
Hello Inori Yuzuriha, I'll be looking at your application today.

Your Total PlayTime: 0 months, 3 days, 4 hours, 15 minutes, 21 seconds

Your Chat Logs: You seem to be a person that cleaned up there chat logs but I recommend not calling people toxic or tryhards and overreacting to them which got you...

Past Bans: Looking at it you where gagged twice for being toxic. That's a shame that you put this long application just for me to see you have 2 comm bans.?

Punishment Ladder: I recommend not using colors for text for that will make it harder to read. But anyways if you look back at declined applications you should see the normal punishment ladder Warn > [X] amount of hours > [X] amount of days > [X] amount of weeks > [X] amount of months > permanent (type of ban)

Can you show any proof of you working on "Tython Networks Community" and "Encrypted Laser Gaming Community".

"I will be very honest, i do not have the best reputation on CTP.tf, and i have been known to be a bit toxic and immature, however this was by a large margin due to a lack of effort to stay mature, and will not be continued in the future, even if this application is denied." If you believe you are not mature enough why would you apply for ctp?

For next time we wanna keep are hours low then slowly increase them we don't mute someone for 1-3 hours then a day make sure your hours are reasonable. I would recommend starting with 1 hour then slowly bringing it up other then that I don't see a problem with your application besides the fact you lied right to us and civil gamer has 2 denied applications from you and are you 14 or 17 because people say lied about your age. please don't lie that's bad.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

JayBergh

on Encrypted Laser Gaming Community i only have the word of the founder, though i doubt this counts.

As for Tython Networks, this was a server i created and managed alone, though later deleted as i saw it as dead, and did not want to continue having it open,
i unfortunately also deleted the discord server.

Tomorrow when i wake up before work, i'll have a look around and see if i can find any evidence of tython networks' existence, if i cannot find it, i do apologies.

For Familiar Networks, though you didn't ask i thought i'd mention it anyway:
I was given ownership of the discord and community, and have not deleted it, and will gladly show screenshots / temporary invite for any staff who wishes to confirm it's existence.

Yes i saw the punishment latter format, i do apologies but i believed that using the format i did use would allow me to put more details into it.

Apologies, you edited your reply, i did lie on applications on Civilgamers, i should have mentioned that, I am 17, i will gladly show evidence if you so wish.
Those 2 applications were after i was staff on there.

I also do apologies for not making my statement clear enough, it's not that i do not believe myself mature, I've merely stated that i know i have been immature, this was by a large margin because of poor anger management, after which I've found a better way to deal with it.
I agree with the color issue, i forget some have difficulty with discerning colors on a bright background. I attempted to format it in a way that made it easier to read and understand, though i now see i didn't succeed in this.

If i come off as rude, please know that i do not intend to be rude, i occasionally have issues with formulating my words in a way that conveys what i'm thinking properly
After a lot of looking i found my accepted civilgamers application

I sincerely hope mistakes made years past wont squander my chances completely :)

Last edited:

Practical

Mod man
Yes i saw the punishment latter format, i do apologies but i believed that using the format i did use would allow me to put more details into it.
While I understand that is the punishment ladder that you prefer, please adjust your ladder with the format JP has listed above.

Have a good day,
Practical

Status
Not open for further replies.