Not open for further replies.

JuStAlex

User name: JuStAlex

Name / Nickname Alex

Age n/a

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:0:237331277 JuStAlex#9343

How Strong is Your English? Average

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. It's no

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 185.38.150.136:27040 / 46.165.250.141:27040 / 104.238.220.242:27055 / 46.165.250.141:27055

Why are you applying for admin? i want to help other servers and forums by keeping their servers clean

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Hacking = Ban Permanent
Chat Spammer = Warning > gag depending on the situation
Mic Spammer = Warning > mute depending on the situation
Toxicity = Warning > gag/mute depending on the situation
Advertising = Warning > gag depending on the situation
Exploiting = Warning > Slay until enough is enough > ban depending on the situation
(for terms of laziness "depending on the situation" is a short form of "2 Hour Gag->1 Day->3 Days->1 Week->2 Weeks->Permanent")
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Hi @JuStAlex , sorry for the delay in checking out your application, I've had a bunch of irl stuff to tend to. I've noticed you aren't in the discord server yet. I'd ask you join before moving forward with your app since that's how the community mostly interacts with it's members.

Kat0150

Below average-ie pie
Admin
Mod
For "List the IPs / Servers you normally play," that means to list the Cutiepie.tf servers that you commonly play on, not to list the tf2 communities you play on. Not to sound rude, but we don't care about your playtime on wonderland or any other communities, we care how active you are and how familiar you are with the rules of Cutiepie servers. Also, I personally see no reason to ban someone whose only offense was chat spamming when you can just gag them.

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.