lamesause

User name: lamesause

Name / Nickname lame

Age 13

SteamID and Discord ID [U:1:1173037816]

TFStats https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/2222235

Are you a native English speaker? Yes

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? No

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play
uk/ger/la duel
uk/ger mge

Why are you applying for admin? i would like to get rid of the toxicity from the servers i listed, since these are the servers i am most active in and henceforth care about. these servers are normally toxic because of the 1v1 nature, so i will try as well as possible to have the hateful players gone from the server. i have zero tolerance for homophobia and racism as ive been on the bad end of both. transphobia and ableism is also something i have no tolerance for especially as i am close to autistic and transgender people. these servers mean so much to me, i have met nearly all my friends on it, i have had some of the best times ive ever played games in these servers. thank you for reading this and i hope you accept my application

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible .
duel:
nsfw sprays/signs: 3 hour ban
hate speech: warn -> 5 day ban
micspamming: warn -> 1 hour gag

Last edited:

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Hello lamesause

I will be taking a look at your application today.

Playtime:
55 minutes however this is not up-to-date

I have have also see you have linked your blw stats as well which would of required you to log on to a different community page to get them

Chat Logs:
you have 595 entries of the word "fuck"

2021-07-20 12:53:03►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | DUELlamesausenigga wtf

I do however support this
2021-07-14 01:18:59►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | DUELlamesausealso arent the wonder admins pedos lmao

Besides all this looking at your chat logs I do see some mild toxicity

Punishment ladder:

Can you label how you would punish people using [Warn > [X] amount of hours > [X] amount of days > [X] amount of weeks > [X] amount of months > permanent (type of ban) ] format.

Here is our rules page for the type of items we punish for https://cutiepie.tf/pages/rules/ ”]

We don't punish by kicking players since they can, they just rejoin the server.

If a player is caught using cheats they will be permanently banned.

We do not ban for items which we could ban/mute for

Discord:

Are you lame#2644?

Punishments:

I've notice you have been gaged and muted on 2021-08-20 for calling out admins

Status
Not open for further replies.