Lyfe

User name: Lyfe

Name / Nickname Lyfe

Age 19

SteamID and Discord ID [U:1:199996491] ,Lyfe#3485

TFStats https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/323824

Are you a native English speaker? No

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? No

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE PLAZA, ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | GER | DUEL

Why are you applying for admin? When I play TF2, I see a plenty of rule breakers, who do not even stop at their warn from other players. But it is not enough to just warn them in chat from the players side. I've been looking into becoming staff of some community, because I can say I'm an old player in this game. By that I mean I saw all kinds of non sense stupidity by some players, which should be in the same second punished for a longer time. It is very obvious who will stop, if you warn them and who won't.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . So I would look at what the players have done. Of course, the tougher the rule break is, the tougher is the punishment. Starts with a warn, so maybe some of them stop at the right time before they make even more mistakes. If this keeps on going, the gag shows up.

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Hello Lyfe,

I will be taking a look at your application today.

Playtime:

9 hours, 46 minutes

Chat Logs:

From looking at your chat logs,
they look fine from what I can see [19/12/20]

Punishment ladder:

Can you label how you would punish people using [Warn > [X] amount of hours > [X] amount of days > [X] amount of weeks > [X] amount of months > permanent (type of ban) ] format.

Here is our rules page for the type of items we punish for https://cutiepie.tf/pages/rules/

Discord:

I also can't seem to find you in the CTP discord.
We would require you to join if accepted.

Lyfe

Offensive players: Warn > 1 hour ban > 1 day ban > 1 week > 3 weeks > 3 months > permanent
Spamming in text chat or voice chat: Warn > 4 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 3 weeks > 1 month > permanent
Voice chat - english only: Warn > 2 hours > 8 hours > 3 days > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent
Mature voice: Warn > 1 hour > 8 hours > 1 day ban > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > permanent
Inappropriate content: Warn > 8 hours > 3 days > 3 weeks > permanent
Hacking/Cheating: permanent
Exploiting: Warn > 1 hour ban > 2 hours > 4 hours > 8 hours > 1 day ban > 3 days > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent
No advertising cheats: Warn > 2 hours > 8 hours > 1 day ban > 3 days > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent
Undercover admin: Warn > 1 day ban > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent
Abusing !calladmin: Warn > 1 day ban > 3 days > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent

Scamming: Warn > 1 hour ban > 1 day ban > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent
Gambling: Warn > 1 hour ban > 8 hours > 1 day ban > 3 days > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent
Begging for items: Warn > 2 hours > 8 hours > 1 day ban > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent
Requesting trades with other players: Warn > 1 hour ban > 8 hours > 1 day ban > 1 week > 3 weeks > 1 month > 3 months > permanent
Trade binds: Warn > 1 hour ban > 1 day ban > 3 days > 3 weeks > 3 months > permanent

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Hello Lyfe,

We have decided that you are not fit to be staff at the moment due to lack of playtime and community interaction.
Feel free to keep enjoying our CTP servers and to reapply at a later date.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.