Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Majin floppa

Name / Nickname Salim floppa

Age 19

SteamID and Discord ID Discord:kink k majin buub#9209

How Strong is Your English? Strong

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 46.165.250.141:27085
46.165.250.141:27080

Why are you applying for admin? I love the servers and have noticed some really unfair stuff happening(people getting accused for something they didn’t say,engis that are cheating in the deathrun server or even people abusing the admin command. That’s my biggest motivation, and im always online on the servers cus theyre so much fun.i also know a lot of the people that pass by everyday in the dm_duel-and deathrun server.We have a lot of fun playing all once evening falls.My friend mat/ae is also applying for this.I think us too combined(sorta tf2 veterans lol(+1500 hours))will do much good to the server.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . I punish them by the thing they are abusing(remove the option for them to abuse a certain thing). The time period i still dont know for sure, ill have to hear it from the other admins i guess.(mic spammer-warning-1 day gag-1 week gag-1 month gag-permanent)
(Racial slurs-2 hour gag-1 day-3day-1week-permanent)

Neko jp

Sushi lover
Hello, majin ill be looking at your application

Playtime:

You have about 2 days within our sever (play a little bit more each day)

Bans:
you have 2 gags and 3 mutes on your record which shows your having problems controlling what comes out and you don't think over what you're about to do.

Chat logs:
Your chat logs are filled with a lot of cursing and racial slurs towards people and are out of nowhere.

punishment ladder:
Your punishment ladder is all messed up we normally go for something along the lines of this warn > [x] amount of hours > [x] amount of days > [x] amount of weeks > [x] amount of months > permanent (the type of ban) also here's the rules https://cutiepie.tf/pages/rules/ ... cause you obviously don't understand them with your past bans.

Last edited:
Hello, majin ill be looking at your application

Playtime:

You have about 2 days within our sever (play a little bit more each day)

Bans:
you have 2 gags and 3 mutes on your record which shows your having problems controlling what comes out and you don't think over what you're about to do.

Chat logs:
Your chat logs are filled with a lot of cursing and racial slurs towards people and are out of nowhere.

punishment ladder:
Your punishment ladder is all messed up we normally go for something along the lines of this warn > [x] amount of hours > [x] amount of days > [x] amount of weeks > [x] amount of months > permanent (the type of ban) also here's the rules https://cutiepie.tf/pages/rules/ ... cause you obviously don't understand them with your past bans.
Thanks bro, ill wait ,take your time.
Ps:do you want me to redo the punishment ladder?

Last edited:

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Just leave a response, do not edit your punishment ladder within your app, just put your new one as a response

Note: i’m sorry it took so long, it’s 2 am over here in europe and I accidentally deleted whole my ladder right when i was finished, i had to redo everything. Please correct me if you find something not right or something missing in my ladder. Thank you for your understanding.

Flooding chat(punishment:chat gag) - Warning - 4 hours - 8 hours - 20 hours - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 3 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - permanent

Command abuse(punishment:chat gag) - warning - 4 hours - 8 hours - 20 hours - 3 days - 5 days - 1 week - 3 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - permanent

Mic spam(punishment:mic mute) - Warning - 4 hours - 8 hours - 20 hours - 2 days - 2 days - 1 week - 3 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - permanent

Toxicity(punishment:mic mute & chat gag) - Warning - 3 hours - 8 hours - 18 hours - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 3 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - permanent

Being Offensive(punishment:mic mute & chat gag) - warning - 3 hours - 12 hours - 18 hours - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 3 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - permanent

Bullying(punishment:mic mute & chat gag) Warning - 3 hours - 12 hours - 18 hours - 4 days - 1 week - 3 weeks - 1month - 2 months - permanent

exploiting(punishment:server ban) - Warning - 6 hours - 12 hours - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - permanent

Spawn Camping(punishment:server ban) - 1 hour - 3 hours - 8 hours - 16 hours - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 months - 2 months - permanent

NSFW Weapons(punishment:server ban) - Warning - 5 hours - 10 hours - 20 hours - 3 days - 5 days - 2 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - permanent

Scamming(punishment:server ban) - 1 week - permanent

Hacking(punishment:server ban) - permanent

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Thank you for applying and sorry for the wait @Majin floppa

Unfortunately after reviewing your recent chatlogs you still do not represent yourself as a mature enough individual to be a staff member at this time.

Please continue to enjoy the servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.