Rejected Maki1209's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maki1209

User name: Maki1209

Name / Nickname Maki1209

Age i'd rather not share my age, here, sorry. :)

SteamID and Discord ID Maki1209#7750 STEAM_0:1:481666795

How Strong is Your English? Average

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 46.165.250.141:27010

Why are you applying for admin? i realize that the server i mostly only play on X100 Orange Tower, actually has a decent amount spawn campers,im not sure if farming your strange counts as spawncamping, and i wanna help keep the server clean. :D

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Inappropriate Sprays----- Permanent Spray Ban.

Hackers------- Permanent Gag.

Chat Spammers_------- Warning, 1 hour Gag,3 Hour Gag, 1 Day Gag, 1 Week Gag, 2 Week Gag, Permanent Gag.

Mic Spammers------ Same Of The Above.

Spawncampers------- 1 Day Gag, 3 Day gag. 1 Week Gag, 2 Week Gag, 1 Month Gag, Perma- Gag.

Hope This Is Good! :D

Kat0150

Below average-ie pie
Admin
Mod
Gag is to block them from sending messages in chat, gagging would not be effective to spawncampers and hackers.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Hey @Maki1209 , sorry for the late reply while I was on vacation.

After reviewing your application it's been decided to unfortunately decline it at this time. Your server activity is very pleasing but your chatlogs show you can be rude and sometimes toxic to other players which isn't something a staff member should portray to the community.

Feel free to reapply in the future if your chatlogs become more appropriate!

Status
Not open for further replies.