Not open for further replies.

Man

User name: Man

Name / Nickname Man

Age 15

SteamID and Discord ID 76561198980132494 (-) the boy#9745

How Strong is Your English? Average

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 104.238.220.242:27080

Why are you applying for admin? I want to keep the server safe and keep players from spawn camping a teams spawn and i'm on regularly so i'll know when somethings happen.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . If someone were to spawn camp I would just kill/respawn them because that's unfair and people should be able to get out of their spawn without having a heavy + medic combo.If I saw/see a cheater then i'll see if they're really a cheater and if they are i"ll ban them.

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Hey there Man, I'm going to be taking a look at your application today.

You are not in our discord server, we require applicants to be within our server.

Your chatlogs are a bit of a mess with the keywords: "fuck" "bitch" and "dick"
Your playtime is rather OK, with a playtime of 6 days, short but enough to get a hand of the rules.
Your punishment latter is lacking with the required punishments that staff members need to have to punish rulebreakers, such as: "Toxicity", "micspamming", and "chatspamming"
The punishment times are non existent and the medic and heavy combo isn't a problem and I don't know why you list it.

Man

I agree with your statements and I have to say that I do need to make sure that I don't say those sorts of things but I can improve if you can give me a chance and i'll work on having to punish Toxicity, micspamming and chatspamming because that does happen but I can improve and yes it sounds like im just repeating myself but I will improve more on punishing rulebreakers since im on mostly/almost everyday so I can see who's doing those things.

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Thank you for the comment and I hope you will improve upon your behavior, but just remember that we still require Toxicity, hacking, micspamming, chatspamming, exploiting, undercover callout, !calladmin abuse.

Practical

Mod man
Hello Man,

My personal experience with you is not a good one, you have played annoying sounds through your microphone, despite me warning you multiple times not too, how can we trust you to enforce rules that you yourself break?

Man

I know I play annoying sounds and honestly it's getting annoying for me too.So that's why im not going to play all the time because it isn't funny.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Thank you for applying but we're going to have to decline you at this time.

You aren't mature enough to be a staff member and seem to think spamming is ok in any moderation which it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.