Not open for further replies.

Modder0Source

User name: Modder0Source

Name / Nickname Modder0Source

Age 14

SteamID and Discord ID. Default Sniper:76561199040832773 | Modder0Source#8554

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? Yes

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. I have been an administrator of many discord groups linked to various games like Roblox and The Orange Box.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play I mainly go on trade servers like wonderland.tf just to practice sniping, meeting new people and obviously, trading.

Why are you applying for admin? Recent events like COVID-19 have affected my amount of free time and I generally want to try something different. I've never been an admin for a tf2 server and I would like to do something productive with my time.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible. For people who commit minor offenses like chat or mic spamming, I would give the player a warning, if they continue to break the rules / disrupt other players I would then give them a 1-day ban. If they rejoin after 24 hours and continue I would ban them for 3 days, if they continue after that I would ban them for a week, then two weeks, one month, three months and finally a permanent ban.

Last edited:

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Heyo, just gonna list my response here, thanks for applying btw! I will quote which question and response caught my eye and respond back with an answer.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play I mainly go on trade servers like wonderland.tf just to practice sniping, meeting new people and obviously, trading.
We mean which of OUR servers, CTP wise, do you play on?

Why are you applying for admin? Recent events like COVID-19 have affected my amount of free time and I generally want to try something different. I've never been an admin for a tf2 server and I would like to do something productive with my time.
Not the best reason IMO, but I think it's a good thing that you want to spend time in our servers and would like to moderate here.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . For people who commit minor offenses like chat or mic spamming, I would give the player a warning, if they continue to break the rules / disrupt other players I would then give them a 1-day ban. If they rejoin after 24 hours and continue I would ban them for 3 days, if they continue after that I would ban them for a week, then two weeks, one month, three months and finally a permanent ban.
What about hacking, toxicity, and the like?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
After looking into you and your accounts more, I can see you are a hacker. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.