Not open for further replies.

Mothy

User name: Mothy

Name / Nickname Mothy

Age 14

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:0:549748897 Mothy#9984

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? Yes

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. I have been an admin on a very fun and popular Roblox game that me and my friends made.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 104.238.220.242:27080 (LA Duel)
172.93.109.90:27080 (NY Duel)
66.42.111.145:27015 (Jailbreak)

Why are you applying for admin? I want to help my favorite community server. I really like the servers because it is fun to enjoy a relaxing server for once. I really wanna keep these community servers clean and enjoyable also have a good Duel.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . I would start with a warning and if they stop they will be fine, but if the spamming continues I would put a mute on there mic or chat ban for 1-2 hours. If the mute or chat ban is over and they continue to do it they would get a 24 hour ban and I think that is enough to rethink and not do that again. Also if a hacker shows up on one the Duel servers he or she would be ban on the spot.

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
TfStats:

Playtime:
4 days

Chat logs:
Your chat logs aren't as good and frankly scares me. Keywords: "fuck" was used a lot (14 pages of "fuck" showing 10 entries), "bitch" was used somewhat (2 pages of "bitch" showing 10 entries), and generally your behavior scares me as I clicked through the first few pages.

Punishment Ladder:
By the punishment section of the "List a sample of how you plan to punish players" I would suggest that you list it out like a ladder, like this: Warn > [Punishment time here] > [Punishment time here] > [Punishment time here] > and eventually leading to Permanent

We require that all punishment ladders are fair, just, have some closure as in a permanent punishment, and a warning, this may not apply to all ladders for the ones that will be more severe such as Hacking.

Please remember to put the proper punishments for the rule that is being broken. Gags go for chat related punishments, mutes go for mic related punishments, and so on.
Make sure that your time is consistent with the scaling.

Mothy

I am really sorry for my non mature texts and i apoligize for my actions also i will make sure timing is consistent and again i apoligize for my non mature words

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Sorry for the delay @Mothy.

While I do notice and appreciate the reduction in offensive chat messages, you still come across as very passive aggressive without cause and seem to be easily aggravated.

With that said unfortunately I do not think you would be a good staff member at this time. I also would like to see more participation in the community both in the form of reporting rule breakers and being active on discord.

Please continue to enjoy the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.