Admin
Mod
User name: Mucho_Mangos

Name / Nickname Mucho_Mangos

Age 17

SteamID and Discord ID 76561199031395073

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play
104.238.220.242:27080

Why are you applying for admin? Some players ruin the fun for other people by spawncamping or cheating and don't face any repercussion for what they're doing. It seriously ruins the game when you cant leave spawn because of sentries or when there is a medic and a heavy shooting into spawn through a door.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Spawncamp (very common on duel)- 3 warnings< 2 hour gag< 1 day ban< 1 week ban< 2 week ban< 2 week ban< perma ban. hacking/cheating/racial slur spam- warning< Perma ban. Toxicity- 3 warnings< 2 hour gag< 1 day ban< 1 week ban. Mic spam- 4 warnings< 2 hour gag< 1 day ban< 1 week ban.

Last edited:

Neko jp

Sushi lover
Hello Mucho_Mangos (love the name btw) I'll be looking at your application today.

discord and steam ID:

you didn't put any of your ID's up but here Ill do you a favor Mucho_Mangos#8628 that's your discord ID and you have to get your steam ID, deal?....deal

Log Time:
Your total play time is 1 days, 21 hours, 51 minutes (your gonna need to work on that, playing on the severs more)

Chat Logs:
Your chat logs seemed to be cleaned up but you occasionally call people a noob for the weapon they are using or for just playing bad that day in general, which is immature for someone the age of 17.

Punishment ladder:
You don't need 3 warnings and your ladder is really messy normally we would do a ladder like this Warn> amount of hours [x] > amount of days [x] > amount of weeks [x] > amount of months [x] > permanent
You can find the rules here>>>>> https://cutiepie.tf/pages/rules/ (to add on to your punishment ladder) also we wouldn't ban someone for being toxic or mic spamming, chat spamming etc.. we would mute or gag them and hackers don't get a warning they get a permanent ban. I hope to see a improved application later today or tomorrow.
tenor.gif

Mucho_Mangos

Admin
Mod
Alr I'll make a better application and also try to clean up my chat boxes. I'll make a more polished application since i did the last one pretty tired. Please forgive me for that. Thanks for your time mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.