N ->E

User name: N ->E

Name / Nickname N->E

Age n/a

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:0:511357556 APlayer_That_Playz_Blitz#0786

TFStats https://steamcommunity.com/id/many_cakes_apply/stats/TF2/?tab=stats

Are you a native English speaker? Yes

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? No

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 104.238.220.242 and 91.216.250.37

Why are you applying for admin? Because i see so many people not caring about the rules and i cant spam !calladmin or ill get banned and i just want to feel how good it is to punish those who do not care about rules.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . When I am on the duel server (only one I play) i will give them 2 chances 1 will be a warning an 2 will be a ban if they spawncamp or break any other rules will be the same depending how far they go on breaking it. The more they break it, the more they will be punished.

Practical

Mod man
Hey @N ->E, just a quick review of your application,

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:0:511357556 APlayer_That_Playz_Blitz#0786
You are not in our discord server.

This is not your TFstats page, please read this guide on how to find your TFstats page.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 104.238.220.242 and 91.216.250.37
The first IP you listed is incomplete, I believe you meant to post this IP:104.238.220.242:27080. The second IP is a skial server.

Playtime:
your playtime is a little on the low side with only 11 hours on our servers

Chat logs:
As of 8/10/20, I see no issue with your chat logs.

Punishment section:
Your punishment section is very incomplete, you are missing several of our punishments, I recommend taking a look at the rules and other applications to get a feel for how our punishment system works.

Please update your application with the information I listed above.

Have a good day,
Practical.

Console

Pepe Lover
Mod
Applicant has been inactive on the forums for over a week and has yet to update the application to meet the requirements as shown in @Practical ’s post

Status
Not open for further replies.