n3onxlpmitgurken

User name: n3onxlpmitgurken

Name / Nickname n3onxlpmitgurken

Age n/a

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:1:23060699

TFStats https://tfstats.tf/player/904370

Are you a native English speaker? No

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? Yes

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. I was a Admin on a Minecraft Server, I got accepted cause i played on the server very often. Also if there were any rule breakers: being racist,hacking,etc. i muted or banned them for good reasons.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 137.74.91.219:27015 and 91.216.250.13:27015 and 185.38.150.136:27085

Why are you applying for admin? A friend of mine (Emma) told me to play on one of your TF2 Deathrun servers and i gave it a try, after the time it really maked fun and saw an application message in the chat. Also it said that staff is needed and ignored it. After playing longer i saw that message again and i was thinking about it. Then i did go to sleep and at the next day (Today) i wanted to join the server again and my friend said he was admin. I played a bit more and i liked the server more than Yesterday.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . When a player would type the n-word in the chat i would first give him a warn. If he would do this again a 2 Hour Gag. And if the player would type the n-word the third time i would give him a 1 Day Ban. 4th time = 3 Days Gag and mute, 5th time = 1 Week Ban , 6th time = 2 Weeks Gag and Mute and 7th time Permanent Gag and Mute

Emma

m
Mod
Hello n3onxlpmitgurken!
I'll be taking a look at your application today.

You have listed your Blackwonder stats instead of the CTP ones.

Your CTP stats: https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/744470

Your playtime: 1h and 8 minutes.

Chat logs: Your chat logs look very clean, I can't really see any issues with it.

Punishment ladder: We don't ban players for saying the n-word. Can you label how would you punish players for cheating, delaying, faking a freerun and and suiciding as death on Deathrun?

Discord:
I can't really find your discord account on our server, would you mind telling me what is your tag?

You also said you had experience on community management, do you have any evidence and are you able to provide it?

We'll be waiting for your response.
Have a good day! :)

n3onxlpmitgurken

Hello
I'm Sorry for listing the wrong TFStats i wasnt sure and i didnt knew much about this website.
I would punish a Cheater for Banning him Permanently , for faking a freerun a warn and for Suiciding as death also a warn.
I didnt linked my Discord cause i dont really have access
to it anymore, my phone broke so i dont have a Backup Code to login but my tag is: •؟N3onxмιтgυякєи#3850
I'll sadly dont have the pictures of me being Admin on the Minecraft Server cause first of all The server suddenly shut down and the second reason is, that i had to reset my full computer and deleting every files on it and reinstall Windows on it due to small space on my Hard Disk Drive.
n3onxlpmitgurken

Status
Not open for further replies.