Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Nbrx RIP Rick May

Name / Nickname nbrx

Age 28

SteamID and Discord ID Nbrx RIP rick may / nbrx#8717

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? Yes

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. twice on Minecraft thrice on gmod and once on tf2

List the IPs / Servers you normally play black wonderjail break

Why are you applying for admin? saw it in msg box and thought i would apply

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Chat Spammer - Warn->2 Hour Gag->1 Day->3 Days->1 Week->2 Weeks->Permanent soz i cant think of some :c

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
I'm going to be taking a look at your application today.

You did not even list your proper SteamID, only your name, which is STEAM_0:1:214346056. You are not within our discord server, which we require all applicants to be within the discord server if they want to be staff.

You say that you have community management experience, please list and give us the servers and communities you've modded for.

For listing the Server IPs and/or Server name you did not even list a proper one, BLW JB is not CTP servers.

Your reason for applying is rather terrible and odd towards a reasoning to be admin.

If you can't think of some, you must've not have thought your whole entire application throught and out, and as such, it looks rushed.
You have an OK punishment latter, but we require more than just "Chat Spamming" and we need things such as: "Toxicity", "Mic Spamming", etc.
Your time scaling is OK at best, but it would be nice if you would add a couple hours, a little bit more days, and some months.

Now I'll take a look into your playtime and chatlogs within our server.
It was a real pain to find you, to click onto every single page until I found the right server that you were listed in and the only one, that being UK Trade Minecraft, 185.38.150.136:27035
You only have 8 hours of playtime, which is short, more time within our servers would be recommended and nice.
Your chatlogs aren't anything to say upon, there is a lot of swearing although there's only about one or two instances of it being used towards players. That being the keyword "fuck"

Last edited:
corrin I'm replying to all of what you have said first was my bad didn't fully understand it on Minecraft i was a helper promoted to mod the admin same on the other server both a danskucraft server cant remember the gmod servers just remember doing staff help i was mod both three times nothing really happened there and the other was for a small tf jailbreak server which lasted about a week also didn't understand the servers bit i thought it was the ips or the servers name my bad for the swearing i asked kindly for them to stop they didn't i asked them to stop the told them to f@"£ off but i do suffer from anger issues so they ticked me over the edge hope i made things more clear

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Reading your newest post, I really was hoping for a more clear answer to all of my questions, but it seems you addressed the ones about management experience which I am fine with.

Taking a look at and I don't think I've ever asked you for proof, do you mind giving me proof on all of the servers you have modded for? This will make it much easier to believe you DO have management experience.

I'm going to address some of the issues/concerns I have in your new response:
You say you suffer from anger issues, I cannot speak on that as much as I don't know whether this will be under control if we do appoint you as staff.

That's all of the concerns/issues I have to list for now, but make sure your responses aren't a big block of text and answer all of the other questions and adjust punishment latter. Please make them spaced out a bit, grammatically correct, and understandable.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
For someone with english as their primary language you appear to be struggling to form cohesive and grammatical sentences. Having several words per answer also shows you both didn't read the guide and don't really seem to care.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
I'm going to decline this for the low effort put into the app.

If you reapply please take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.