Rejected PeanutNugget's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeanutNugget

User name: PeanutNugget

Name / Nickname PeanutNugget (Nug for short)

Age 14

SteamID and Discord ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880607580/ PeanutNugget#7533

How Strong is Your English? Strong

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 185.38.150.136:27035 (Almost always this one nowadays)

Why are you applying for admin? To get (some) people in the server to stop doing shady things such as bind spamming, being too toxic, camping in specific places, ruining fun for others, etc. Not planning on banning any of them just want to give everyone the opportunity to have fun. But for example if one team is making a sentry nest in for example the Aether in the minecraft trade server and the other team is going to do a push to get through and its all good and fun i have no problem with that. Overal i just want people to have fun.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Being toxic or ruining other people's fun(eg. camping a very popular place to visit on the map): a warning in chat that they should cut it out.
Mic spam: again, warning, then mute for a couple of minutes. Unmute and if they keep micspamming mute them for 1-2 hours.
Hackers (rarely appear but if they do): spectate them to see if they're actually hacking/seeing what other people are saying and ban them from the server.
Harassing other players: warning, then mute. (If its in good spirit/to be taken as a joke then i'll let it pass)

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Hey there Peanut, I'm going to be taking a look at your application today. I'll be addressing your playtime, chatlogs, and punishment section.

Your playtime on our servers is 1 day total.
Your chatlogs are fine from what I could find. Keyword(s) "fuck" was the main one, there was barely any toxicity towards any player and it was just you generally talking. You do have a bit of a potty mouth but again, it's not being directed towards players.
Your punishment section is lacking punishment times, like how long will you punish a person. This punishment latter will climb up like: "Chat spam: 1 hour gag >3 hour gag > 5 hour gag, etc."
Your punishment needs the necessary punishments we need, like Toxicity, Chat spam, Spawncamping, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeanutNugget

GENERAL PUNISHMENTS
Mic spam: again, warning, then mute for a couple of minutes. Unmute and if they keep micspamming 1 hour mute > 2 hour mute > 5 hour mute > 24 hour mute

Hackers (rarely appear but if they do): spectate them to see if they're actually hacking/seeing what other people are saying and permanently ban them from the server.

Harassing other players: warning, gag 30 minutes > gag 1 hour >gag 2 hours >gag 5 hours (If its in good spirit/to be taken as a joke then i'll let it pass)

Chat spam/ Bind spam: Warning > Warning 2 > 1 hour gag > 2 hour gag > 3 hour gag > 5 hour gag > 24 hour gag

Use of slurs/ Racism: 1 hour gag > 2 hour gag > 5 hour gag > 1 day ban

NSFW content (Links to nsfw websites/ nsfw sprays or images) Warning > Spray ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 3 day ban > 5 day ban > Perma ban

Advertising (i.e. youtube channels, twitch channels, etc) Warning > Mute 1 hour > Mute 2 hours > mute 3 hours > mute 5 hours > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 5 day ban

Trade scamming: 1 Day ban > 2 day ban > 3 day ban > perma ban

MISC PUNISHMENTS

Being toxic or ruining other people's fun (eg. camping a very popular place to visit on the map): a warning in chat that they should cut it out > another warning > /kill > 1 day ban
^applies to spawncamping

Begging for free items: Warning > Warning 2 > 1 hour gag > 2 hour gag > 3 hour gag > 5 hour gag> 24 hour gag

(Not exactly a banable offense but still want to reinforce)
Focusing a specific player and taunting after every time they kill them/ insulting them in chat or voicechat / using annoying binds/ trying to make them mad on purpose
Warning > Warning 2
(if insulting them in chat/voicechat or using annoying binds)
1 hour gag/mute > 2 hour gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 5 hour gag/mute > 24 hour gag/mute
(if focusing a specific player and taunting after every time they kill them/ trying to make them mad on purpose)
Warning > Warning 2 > /kill >helping the player being focused by pocketing them/ helping them kill the other person (without using special admin commands)
^If the person being focused is raging/upset about the situation and are yelling in voicechat or are insulting the other team
Warning + try calming them down > 30 minute mute > 1 hour mute > 2 hour mute > 3 hour mute > 5 hour mute

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
I like the new punishment section but I also forgot to say that it must end with closure. They must eventually hit up to a permanent punishment if the repeated offender should find himself with too many prior punishments, which I see you put some perm time spots but they don't hit at the right time to put a perm spot.

It would be nice if you put in more days, weeks, and months for your latters but make it FAIR AND JUST, do not jump too high nor too low.

For all of your general punishments, I would settle with at least 1 warning, after that you would take action if it should continue after the warning.

Your misc punishments don't very much apply as it doesn't list problems that break rules. Only when it gets toxic is when you should take action. For example, "insulting them in chat/voice chat or using annoying binds" is a great one, but it's still very much the same as the "General Punishments" section with "harassing other players" and "Chatspam/bind spam."

For advertising, we mean advertising hacks, not their channels and stuff. You would permanently gag the player if advertising hacks takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.