Status
Not open for further replies.

PartyPug

User name: PartyPug

Reported Player(s): Hexagon ctp.tf

Player SteamID(s): STEAM_0:0:178885908

Rules Broken: General Abuse, Racism

Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Additional Info: It started when he joined the server and we jokingly asked him "can we get admin?" "make me owner" for a laugh and in which he took as harrassment which is fine but he then proceeded to say "Why do i have a bad expierence everytime i meet a scottish person" "they are all cunts" We then called him out on his Racism were he proceeded to mute and gag us. I don't have a recording of it happening but when i bought it up with him he doesn't deny it happening which i have recorded. Please have a look at the clips. Many thanks!

PartyPug

My friend was gagged and muted and given no platform to defend himself. He asked several several times for a proper conversation to resolve the issue but was just kept muted and he refused to add him on steam and when i was unmuted i asked him to add him on steam to talk about it which got me muted as you can see in the clips. We were also given punishments for simply attempting to kill him in game which i don't see the need of.

I had to upload the clips on youtube because they won't working on here -

Tick 0 - Noclips to try and kill me
Tick 9300 - Noclips to try and airblast me out of position
Tick 15500 - Noclips to kill me
Tick 18500 - Gives me noclip
Tick 35000 - Doesn't care I said no

Reactions: Jim

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Sorry for the delay, I've had things going on around me so cutiepie has been pushed a little further to the side than I would have wanted.

The report has been handled internally and I encourage reporting of any players breaking the rules or abusing, including staff members. I would suggest you make an appeal for your punishment(s) in a situation like this so the context can be analyzed. If a player does not appeal their punishment within a reasonable amount of time and it expires, it is assumed the player acknowledges or doesn't care that they broke the rules and that the punishment is fair.

As a side note I and by extension the community does not care about anything that happens in private DMs. Me and my staff are responsible for the cutiepie servers, discord and forums. Anything done outside of those is considered a private affair between two individuals. If someone bothers you in DMs and you elect to not block them, that is your own problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.