Resolved Report against Maher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oofer

User name: Oofer

Reported Player(s): Maher

Player SteamID(s): STEAM_0:0:183748272

Rules Broken: Extreme toxicity and homophobia (saying gay people deserve death etc.), cheating.

Evidence File(s) attached

Additional Info: This guy is most likely using a hotkey triggered aimbot. or a triggerbot. dunno. The demo is kinda long, but full of him being toxic. He is pretty smart about hiding his cheats, by limiting their use when being spectated, but he screwed up badly at one point. If you want undisputable evidence of him cheating, skip to frame 90000 on the demo. He starts plying medic and using the crossbow. His cheats become extremely visible during that period as his crossbow bolts don't even go where his crosshair is at. If you slow down the demo, you can see extremely quick flicks that target his teammate perfectly and then return his crosshair to its previous position, like a "smart/stealthy aimbot" or whatever it's called. He managed to get away from an admin a few weeks ago by playing far worse when they were speccing him, and he knew I was speccing him as well (please consider removing the feature that shows people spectating you, its awful when trying to catch a cheater). You can see him start playing "seriously" at the end of the demo, when I started to fight him. I managed to beat him a few weeks ago with a friend, so he was after me, therefore I played against him to bait him a bit. While that moment lacks his point of view, you can see him switch to sniper and suddenly start hitting incredible headshots outta nowhere. He was also extremely toxic and homophobic in chat. Please watch the demo carefully, especially the medic bit.

Attachments

• maher.dem
    28.4 MB · Views: 3

GB_GAS_83

Haha funny commands go brr
Mod
Hello
if you want to be invisible while spectating someone, tap sm_speclist_hideme in the console, I made a bind for that's ( bind "c" "clear; status; sm_speclist_hideme") and ( bind "F3" "record report" ) ( bind "F4" "stop" )

Capture d’écran (1629).png
Capture d’écran (1630).png
Capture d’écran (1631).png
Capture d’écran (1632).png
Capture d’écran (1634).png
(Image #1 "Hey, cut your mom you and Al Jess")
(Image #3 "Cut your mom oh the whore")

Tips: When you use sm_speclist_hideme or my bind and after you go in spec
Do not say you will watch him and/or record him, Say by exemple "brb, Need to eat something" and spec him and start a record
and say only if you want you got a record of him and he will be banned if you got enought proof of him cheating (Like 3 moment where you can see him cheating is excellent) so the cheater can get scared and quit the server

And excuse me for the English error I make

Detective Pillow.png

Ryzen

just gonna tack on a bit of extra information
when i was playing against him on uk trade mc, almost every shot he took was a headshot whilst using the ambi
but i switched to spectator and he couldn't aim for his life
he wasnt even that good at spy with cheats off lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.