Not open for further replies.
User name: Sauce_provider

Name / Nickname Sauce_provider

Age 19

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:1:60206081 - Sauce_provider#9132

TFStats https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/1581892

Are you a native English speaker? Yes

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? Yes

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. I have been a moderator on various Discord communities and some Facebook ones as well

List the IPs / Servers you normally play ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | LA | DUEL
►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | LA | DEATHRUN

Why are you applying for admin? I've been playing for a bit now on some servers and I've grown to like it and I have befriended some of the other mods so I would like to contribute as well

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Being offensive towards users - Warn -> 2 Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
Spam on text or voice chat - Warn -> 2 Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
Innapropiate content being used - Warn -> 2 Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
Hacking /cheating - Warn -> 2 Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
Exploiting - Warn -> 2 Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
Advertising chetas and hacks - Warn -> 2 Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
Calling out undercovee admin - - Warn -> 2 Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
Abusing !calladmin - Warn -> 2 Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
And mostly just the same with the different rules of all the different kind of servers

Last edited:

Jsp833

Heavy Main
Hello Sauce_provider, I will be the one reviewing your application today. ?

Playtime: Your playtime within our servers are just under 12 hours.

Chatlogs: Clean

Punishment Ladders: They are pretty clean and organised. Please Note: There is no need for 2 warnings, if players do not listen the 1st time, go straight to punish. Also for hacking, straight to Perma-Banning. But otherwise everything is alright.
Question: What would you do if a player disconnected as you was about to serve them a punishment?

Discord: You have indeed joined our discord.

Moderation: Please, if you can, explain to us what communities you moderated for and for evidence if you have any as this would greatly help us.

In My Opinion: Your application is very clean and organised and you seem to want good for the community and our members.

- Jsp833

Jsp833#6450

Baguette Cat.gif

Last edited:
Well as an answer to the question I'm not sure if its possible but maybe some sort of blacklist the player?

The communities were mostly memes related and some occasional talk about games unfortunately I do not have any proper evidence of them as I left those communities a while ago and the only things I have are screenshots with the other mods about some personal issues

I like ya cat g

Oh and ok so
Most of these punishments are - Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.
Hackers and cheaters Perma-ban got it

Jsp833

Heavy Main
Alright, thank you for your replies and also sorry for not replying straight away. We will look further into this.

Have a nice day.

- Jsp833

Jsp833#6450

Baguette Cat.gif

Roooger that. I would also make a change to my punishnents being - Warn -> 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.

To now being - Warn -> 15 minutes Gag -> 30 Minutes Gag -> 1 hour Gag -> 2 Hours Gag 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.

I would also like to point out that gagging will be given to those who abuse voice chat or chat, instead if any rules broken that does not include those a ban will be given with the amount that I have specified for the gags

Ghosting - Warn -> 15 minutes Gag -> 30 Minutes Gag -> 1 hour Gag -> 2 Hours Gag 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.

Delaying round AKA staying AFK - (If its possible move person to spectator and when they return warn them) Warn -> 15 minutes Gag -> 30 Minutes Gag -> 1 hour Gag -> 2 Hours Gag 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.

Faking freeruns - Warn -> 15 minutes Gag -> 30 Minutes Gag -> 1 hour Gag -> 2 Hours Gag 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.

Suicide as Death - Warn -> 15 minutes Gag -> 30 Minutes Gag -> 1 hour Gag -> 2 Hours Gag 4 Hours Gag -> 24 Hours -> 3 Days -> 1 Week -> 2 Weeks -> 1 Month -> Permanent.

Mucho_Mangos

Admin
Mod
We don't see you to be fit to be staff at this time, but continue to have fun on the servers. Feel free to re-apply after some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.