Not open for further replies.

Setred84

User name: Setred84

Name / Nickname Setred84

Age 24

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:1:438798871 Setred84#1000

How Strong is Your English? Average

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 185.38.150.136:27035
46.165.250.141:27045
185.38.150.136:27025

Why are you applying for admin? Because i see quite some cheaters on the servers i play and there usually arent any admins online when i find them, i play for hours on the servers, also im very active and could play inside a server for the entire day (no joke).

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Eg. Cheater, first i would spectate him to see if he is actually cheating or not, if i see he has aimbot, wallhacks, or any other cheat i'll just ban him permanently. Another eg.
Eg. Toxic player, i would try to make him stop swearing in the chat, and if he doesnt stop or continues, i will warn him, if he still continues,
2 hour Gag or Mute, if he is swearing in voice chat, 4 hours - 8 hours - 1 day - 5 days - 1 week - 1 month - permanent

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Hello setred, I'm going to be taking a look at your application today. I'm going to be addressing your chatlogs, playtime, and then your punishment latter.

Your chatlogs are mildly toxic. Keywords: "fuck" and "bitch" were used in a toxic manner, dating about a month ago.
These two: "what a fucking gay person you are" & "you are the bitch that keeps on taking the crit powerup"

Your playtime is 3 days.

Your punishment latter is lacking with the punishments we require staff to enforce, such as mic spamming, chat spamming, trade scamming, etc.
All of your punishment latters should come with a closure, like "Permanent", but I see that you have the general idea for your punishment latter.
For your punishment latter that you listed for "toxic player" you could tweak the hours a bit, but overall you need some more days, weeks and months.

Setred84

Chat Spammer: First i would tell him/her to stop, if he/she doesn't stop, Warn - 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 3 days - 5 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 3 months - 6 months - 12 months - Permanent Gag
Mic Spammer: I would tell him/her to stop spamming, if he/she doesn't stop, Warn - 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 16 hours - 1 day - 3 days - 5 days - 1 week - 3 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - 4 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Mute
Toxic Player: I would try to calm him/her down to make him/her stop, if he/she doesn't stop, Warn - 1 hour - 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 12 hours - 18 hours - 1 day - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 3 months - 6 months - 12 months - Permanent Gag/Mute
Inappropiate Content: I would tell him/her to change the content to a more friendly content, if he/she doesn't change it, Warn, if after the warning he/she still doesn't change it, 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 16 hours - 1 day - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - 4 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Ban
Hacker/Cheater: First i would ask other players, then i would spectate him/her to see if he/she is cheating, if he's/she's not cheating then cool, if he's/she's cheating, 30 days - 1 month - 4 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Ban
Exploiter: First i would see how the exploiter is affecting the game, if its something minor then i would ask him/her to stop, and punish him/her for 1 hour, if it's something completely unfair or game breaking, i would try to make him/her tell me how to do the exploit so i can be aware if someone is doing it and report it to Valve, if he/she doesn't and continues, 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - 3 months - 4 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Ban
Advertising Hacks/Cheats: No warnings, 4 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 4 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Ban
Calling out an Undercover Admin: Warn - 1 hours - 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 12 hours - 16 hours - 1 day - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - 4 months - 6 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Ban
Abusing "!calladmin": Warn - 2 hours - 6 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks- 1 month - 4 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Ban
Have a Mature voice when using voice chat: If there are kids talking to eachother or something i would just tell them to not talk or to not talk a lot, just to call a spy behind you or something, if there is someone not listening or ignoring me and continues, Warn - 2 hour - 4 hours - 8 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - 4 months - 6 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Mute
English Only when using voice chat: First i would tell him/her/them to speak English or to not speak at all, if he/she/they continue, 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 12 hours - 16 hours - 1 day - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 3 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - 4 months - 6 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Mute
Trade Scamming: In the case of someone telling me that someone scammed him/her, first i would tell him/her to show me the trade he/she did to see if he/she got actually scammed, if he/she did get scammed, ill tell him/her to tell me the name of the scammer soo i can ban him, i would also try to see if the scammer scammed more people, depending of the trade, 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 2 days - 4 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 3 weeks - 1 month - 2 months - 4 months - 6 months - 8 months - 12 months - Permanent Ban

Please tell me if i missed any, thanks.

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
In general for all of your latters, I would place the permaban after 2 months and just leave it there, because surely the prior punishments would've been so racked up to the point where they must have learned their lesson. For all of your ban related punishments, I believe hours aren't needed, and just the days, weeks, months, and permanent should stay.

You seem to have gotten everything down here, but there are a fair bit of problems here.

For Exploiter, even if it was minor, I would still use the general punishment latter and not start with a 1 hour ban, the 1 day ban is good enough to start on.
For Hacker/Cheater, do not rely on the players. We permanently ban cheaters, although we still require some sort of video evidence, like demos, in case they appeal.
For Advertising Hacks/Cheats, yes there are no warnings, but there is also no punishment latter and you would just permanently gag them.

Other than that, this is all I can find to be the problems as I am writing this at 10:39 PM.

Last edited:

Setred84

Chat Spammer: First i would tell him/her to stop, if he/she doesn't stop, Warn - 2 hours - 4 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Gag

Mic Spammer: I would tell him/her to stop spamming, if he/she doesn't stop, Warn - 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 16 hours - 1 day - 3 days - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Mute

Toxic Player: I would try to calm him/her down to make him/her stop, if he/she doesn't stop, Warn - 2 hours - 4 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 4 days - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Gag/Mute

Inappropiate Content: I would tell him/her to change the content or to not use the conscientious objector or spray, if he/she doesn't change it, Warn, if after the warning he/she still doesn't change it, 4 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 4 days - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Ban

Hacker/Cheater: First i would ask other players, then i would spectate him/her to see if he/she is cheating, if he's/she's not cheating then cool, if he's/she's cheating, - Permanent Ban

Exploiter: First i would see how the exploiter/s is/are affecting the game, if its something minor then i would ask him/her/them to stop, and punish him/her/them for 1-2 days depending on how long he's/she's/they've been using the exploit, if it's something completely unfair or game breaking, i would try to make him/her/them tell me how to do the exploit so i can be aware if someone is doing it and report it to Valve, if he/she/they doesn't/don't and continues, 4 days - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Ban

Advertising Hacks/Cheats: No warnings, - Permanent Ban

Calling out an Undercover Admin: Warn - 4 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 2 days - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Ban

Abusing "!calladmin": Warn - 4 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Ban

Have a Mature voice when using voice chat: If there are kids talking to eachother or something i would just tell them to stop talking or to not talk a lot, just to call a spy behind you or something, if there is someone not listening or ignoring me and continues, Warn - 2 hours - 4 hours - 8 hours - 12 hours - 1 day - 4 days - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Mute

English Only when using voice chat: First i would tell him/her/them to speak English or to not speak at all, if he/she/they continue, 2 hours - 8 hours - 16 hours - 1 day - 2 days - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Mute

Trade Scamming: In the case of someone telling me that someone scammed him/her, first i would tell him/her to show me the trade he/she did to see if he/she actually got scammed, if he/she did get scammed, ill tell him/her to tell me the name of the scammer soo i can ban him, i would also try to see if the scammer scammed more people, depending of the trade, 1 day - 2 days - 1 week - 1 month - Permanent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.