Not open for further replies.

Shakoladik

User name: Shakoladik

Name / Nickname Shakoladik

Age 13

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_1:1:179567863 Shakoladik#8861

How Strong is Your English? Average

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play
46.165.250.141:27085

Why are you applying for admin? to prevent rulebreaking and punish bad guys for their violations. Please, take me as an admin. I think i'm smart enough to be one.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . 3 warnings, then punish depending on the rule that was violated

Last edited:

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Log time:
You have 1 day and 8 hours logged into our servers.

Chat logs:
Your chat logs are minorly toxic, only with the keywords "stupid" and "shut up" which these were fairly recent.

Punishment ladder:
Your punishment ladder needs to be improved upon with listing the correct punishments, such as the general punishments of: Toxicity, Mic spam/Chat spam, Hacking, and etc.
You'll also need the correct punishments for the game mode you are applying for, which is GER DR, and those are: Suicide as Death, Delaying, Exploiting, Ghosting.

For each and every punishment, they will need to be assigned the correct punishment, Gags go for Chat related punishments, Mutes go for Mic related punishments, Bans go for anything that isn't relating to mic or chat.

Scaling your punishment times is important, nearly all punishments must require a warning and leading it up to a permanent punishment. For example:
Suicide as Death: Warn > [X] amount of hours > [X] amount of hours > [X] amount of hours, then [X] amount of days, [X] amount of weeks, [X] amount of months, Permanent.

Last edited:

Shakoladik

Ok,

Chat logs:
Your chat logs are minorly toxic, only with the keywords "stupid" and "shut up" which these were fairly recent.
They called me noob or they just was micspamming. and when i said "stupid" i didn't want to insult someone(as i remember).

Punishment ladder:
Your punishment ladder needs to be improved upon with listing the correct punishments, such as the general punishments of: Toxicity, Mic spam/Chat spam, Hacking, and etc.
You'll also need the correct punishments for the game mode you are applying for, which is GER DR, and those are: Suicide as Death, Delaying, Exploiting, Ghosting.

Toxicity: Warn>Mute/gag(10 mins)>Mute/gag(1 hour)>Mute/gag(3 hours)>Mute/gag(1 day)>Mute/gag(1 week)>mute/gag(1 month)>perm Mute/gag
Mic spam/Chat spam: Warn>Mute/gag(30 mins)>Mute/gag(1 hour)>Mute/gag(5 hours)>Mute/gag(1 day)>Mute/gag(1 week)>mute/gag(1 month)>perm Mute/gag
Hacking: Warn>ban(10mins)>ban(3 hours)>ban(1 day)>ban(3 days)>ban(1 week)>ban(1 month)>perm
Suicide as Death: Warn>ban(10 mins)>warn>ban(3 hours)>ban(1 day)>ban(3 days)>ban(3 days repeat)
Delaying: Warn>second warn>ban(10 mins)>ban(30mins)>ban(3 hours)>Third warn>ban(12 hours)>ban(1 day)>ban(3 days)>ban(1 week)>Last warn>ban(1 month)>ban(1 month repeat)
what ghosting and exploiting is??
Is this exploiting?

Attachments

• 20200609131142_1.jpg
    20200609131142_1.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200609131144_1.jpg
    20200609131144_1.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200609131146_1.jpg
    20200609131146_1.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Corrin

Just going by your two comments here makes me hesitant on you being a staff member.

Corrin

If you do not know the other two rules of the game mode you are applying for, which is clearly stated out in the rules, then I am at a lost for words. The rule has a comment beneath it explaining how the rule applies.

For your other punishment ladders in general, they start out at a minimal time of 10, which is short IMO, and would go with a higher time. They then jump to hours to days rather quickly, which is not proper scaling, please fix this to a fair amount of time for all of them.

Hacking: We permanently ban hackers, no exceptions.
Suicide as Death: Like I said, it must lead up to a permanent punishment, don't just cut it off at 3 days.
Delaying: You don't need a 2nd and 3rd warning halfway through, they must've learned it after the first warning and the many punishments before it. Don't cut it off at 1 month, end it with a permanent.

For the photos you took, I'll just let you answer it yourself because it's obvious.

For the punishments you only put the ones I listed out. Please put the rest of the general punishments that are required.

Shakoladik

Ok,
Toxicity: Warn>Mute/gag(30 mins)>Mute/gag(1 hour)>Mute/gag(3 hours)>Mute/gag(12 hours)>Mute/gag(1 day)>Mute/gag(3 days)>Mute/gag(1 week)>mute/gag(1 month)>perm Mute/gag
Mic spam/Chat spam: Warn>Mute/gag(30 mins)>Mute/gag(1 hour)>Mute/gag(5 hours)>Mute/gag(1 day)>Mute/gag(1 week)>mute/gag(1 month)>perm Mute/gag
Hacking or Advertising: Warn>perm ban/mute/gag
Suicide as Death: Warn>ban(30 mins)>ban(3 hours)>ban(12 hours)>ban(1 day)>ban(3 days)>ban(1 week)>ban(1 month)>perm
Delaying: Warn>ban(30mins)>ban(3 hours)>ban(12 hours)>ban(1 day)>ban(3 days)>ban(1 week)>ban(1 month)>perm
18+ content: Warn>ban(30 mins)>ban(3 hours)>ban(12 hours)>ban(1 day)>ban(3 days)>ban(1 week)>ban(1 month)>perm
Ghosting: Warn>Mute/gag(30 mins)>Mute/gag(1 hour)>Mute/gag(3 hours)>Mute/gag(12 hours)>Mute/gag(1 day)>Mute/gag(3 days)>Mute/gag(1 week)>mute/gag(1 month)>perm Mute/gag
Exploiting: Warn>ban(30 mins)>ban(3 hours)>ban(12 hours)>ban(1 day)>ban(3 days)>ban(1 week)>ban(1 month)>perm
Fakefree: Warn>ban(30 mins)>ban(3 hours)>ban(12 hours)>ban(1 day)>ban(3 days)>ban(1 week)>ban(1 month)>perm
anything else?

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Hi @Shakoladik

I'm going to decline your app at this time. Normally age is just a rough indicator for expectations but it appears to be an issue for you currently. You put almost no research into anything and seemed to not understand Corrin's straightforward responses. I think it's an age expectation issue as well as an English language issue.

Feel free to keep enjoying the servers, have a nice time.

Status
Not open for further replies.