Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: theawesomecrispy

Name / Nickname Crispin/Crispy

Age 16

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:1:127499874, theawesomecrispy#1357

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? Yes

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. I don't know if this really counts but I've been an admin on a roblox discord and admin on multiple League of Legends discords and people never had any problems with the way that i moderated said servers.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play Jailbreak - 104.238.220.242:27035, 172.93.109.90:27050, 185.38.150.136:27050 Trade Plaza - 104.238.220.242:27040, 172.93.109.90:27040, 185.38.150.136:27040 2Fort - 104.238.220.242:27000, 172.93.109.90:27000, 185.38.150.136:27000

Why are you applying for admin? Becoming an admin on a server that is currently growing is a dream come true for me. The amount of people that already play on this server coupled with the fact that there's nto many staff currently, I would be a great asset to help moderate CutiePie servers. I talked to a staff member recently and he says that the amount of !calladmin's is disproportionate to the amount of staff there is, I can help fill in when other admins have to do other things and can't join at the moment.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Jailbreak -

Mute: Spamming on microphone
Warning -> 2nd Warning -> 1 hour -> 6 hours -> 1 day -> 2 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Permanent

Gag: Spamming chat, using slurs in a demeaning way
Warning -> 2nd Warning -> 1 hour -> 6 hours -> 1 day -> 2 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Permanent

Silence: Spamming on microphone/chat after being muted/gagged
Warning -> 1 hour -> 6 hours -> 1 day -> 2 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Permanent

Spray ban: Over sexualized sprays, multiple complaints, gore
Permanent unless spray/objector/badge is unequipped or proven to be changed

Teamban: Not willing to be warden, retiring as warden, mass freekilling
Warning -> Slay -> 1 hour -> 6 hours -> 1 day -> 2 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent
MFK -> 1 day -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent

Kick: Continuing to exploit after being slain, finding a way to avoid mute/gag/teamban
Maximum 3 kicks before further action is taken

Slay/smite/explode: AFK, illegally hunting and chasing, exploiting, camping unreachable areas
Warning -> 2nd Warning -> Slay -> Slay -> further action

Ban: Player continuously breaking rules stated above without intent of stopping or showing improvement
1 hour -> 6 hours -> 1 day -> 2 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> permanent

Hacking: Using third party applications to try and gain an advantage
Permanent ban with proof or me seeing it

Griefing: Ruining the experience of other players in a malicious way
Warning -> 2nd Warning -> Slay -> Slay -> Kick

Exposing Undercover Admin: The name says it all
Warning -> Gag/mute for 1 day -> gag/mute for 2 days -> 1 week gag/mute

The ip's listed are servers that I've played on from other communities, I would be playing on CutiePie more, but theres often no players.

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
CTP TfStats:

Chatlogs:
Your chatlogs are minimal given your playtime with only 2 pages with showing 10 entries.

Playtime:
Your playtime is only 1 hour within our servers.

Punishment Ladders:
Your punishment ladders need consistency, the closest one to this is "Ban: Player continuously breaking rules stated above without intent of stopping or showing improvement" as this is the closest to a consistent punishment ladder.

You will need to list the general punishments which are: Toxicity, !calladmin abuse, exploiting, etc.

Punishment ladders have been adjusted accordingly, added more ladders for punishments such as toxicity, calladmin abuse, and exploiting.

Mute: Spamming on microphone

Gag: Spamming chat, using slurs in a demeaning way

Silence: Spamming on microphone/chat after being muted/gagged
Warning -> 1 hour -> 6 hours -> 1 day -> 2 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Permanent

Spray ban: Over sexualized sprays, multiple complaints, gore
Permanent unless spray/objector/badge is unequipped or proven to be changed

Kick: Continuing to exploit after being slain, finding a way to avoid mute/gag/teamban, scamming
Warning -> 2nd Warning -> 1st kick -> 2nd kick -> depending on how player treats the kicks, banning might have to come to the playing field

Slay/smite/explode: AFK, illegally hunting and chasing, exploiting, camping unreachable areas
Warning -> 2nd Warning -> Slay

Ban: Player continuously breaking rules stated above without intent of stopping or showing improvement
1 hour -> 6 hours -> 1 day -> 2 days -> 5 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> permanent

Hacking: Using third party applications to try and gain an advantage
Permanent ban with proof or me seeing it

Griefing: Ruining the experience of other players in a malicious way
Warning -> 2nd Warning -> Slay -> Slay -> Kick

Exposing Undercover Admin: The name says it all
Warning -> Gag/mute for 1 day -> gag/mute for 2 days -> 1 week gag/mute

!calladmin abuse: using the !calladmin command when not necessary
Warning -> 2nd Warning -> 1 hour ban -> 6 hour ban -> 1 day ban -> 2 day ban -> 5 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent

Toxicity: Being toxic
Depending on whether mic or gag is being used for toxcitiy, ladders suggested above should suffice.

JB rules-
Retiring: Unwardening for any reason other than LR freeday, or player has been warden for 3 times in a row
Warning -> 1 hour teamban -> 2 hour teamban -> 6 hour teamban -> 1 day teamban -> 2 day teamban -> 1 week teamban -> 1 month teamban -> permanent teamban

Teamban: Not willing to be warden, retiring as warden, mass freekilling
Warning -> Slay -> 1 hour -> 6 hours -> 1 day -> 2 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> permanent

Mass Freekill: KIlling all/most reds without reason
6 hour teamban -> 1 day teamban -> 2 day teamban -> 1 week teamban -> 1 month teamban -> permanent teamban

Slay: Building in minigames, camping unreachable areas, camping rebel spots, exploiting maps
Warning -> slay -> slay -> slay -> kick

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
These are a lot better, but there's still some that need closure and adjustments:
Those being: "Buildings in minigames, camping unreachable areas, rebel spots, exploiting maps", Griefing, Exposing Undercover Admin.

Every punishment ladder should end in a permanent punishment, a closure, to end it all if the priors reach too high.
Also with the ones I listed, you will need to add time or add more time.
What if they keep on doing it, surely wouldn't slay every single time after the first time, you would hand out the corresponding punishment like a ban.

Most of the punishments end in permanent form. If the person is doing something really bad such as hacking, game breaking exploits, scamming, or something along those lines, the ladder will start at 1 week and go from there. The punishments listed above that do not end in a punishment ladder such as kick/ban are being reduced to 2 slays/kicks until the player will be kicked/banned respectively. If a player is given a warning and obviously saw it (such as responding to it) I will skip the 2nd warning and slay them, same thing applies for kicking. I forgot to mention priors. Priors will add up just like the normal punishments.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Your playtime has not improved very much at all.

Feel free to reapply when you are an active member of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.