Rejected vincel's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincel

User name: vincel

Name / Nickname Vince

Age 18

SteamID and Discord ID https://steamcommunity.com/id/5543454667896543/ discord:??.??????#0605

TFStats SteamID3:[U:1:902286567] total play time in tf2 is 2,838 hours my stats: https://steamcommunity.com/id/5543454667896543/stats/TF2/?tab=stats i have second profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254436097 stats there are reseted.

Are you a native English speaker? Yes

Do you have prior gaming community management experience? Yes

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. well not too much but i am still practising can tell that i am good at it

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 185.38.150.136:27035 ,,88.198.44.117:27015,, and 85.10.209.28:27016

Why are you applying for admin? Becouse i am very active in trade minecraft and not so much in trade plazza servers and i saw some toxic chats and to interfere with or be rude to each other witch is bad and players will not enjoy the time that they are in server. Also saw a some traders that are trying to scam some of the players and often there is no admins. So i will try to be more active in the servers just to to keep everything under control.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . Link spams> First warning> second warning>1 hour BAN
Trade links spam>First warning> second warning>2 hours ban
mocking players and manipulate them> warning and tell him to stop>4 days ban
cheating> permanent
toxic and mic spam>warning after player reported> 2 days ban

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Hello vincel,

I will be taking a look at your application today.

Here is your TF stats https://cutiepie.tfstats.tf/player/125427

Playtime:

1 days, 12 hours

Chat Logs:

From looking at your chat logs, they are interesting

2020-12-19 14:03:31 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT t.tv/Mr.Vincel i am into furry girls too
2020-11-21 16:39:21 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Mr.Vincel ii am oyaku and furry
2021-01-04 10:56:18 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT t.tv/ Mr.Vincel XD i begging toxic just bec you mad at me froke stop begging kid and ignoring player better than you
2021-01-03 16:31:24 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT t.tv/ Mr.Vincel bitchslaing pancakes

Punishment ladder:

Can you label how you would punish people using [Warn > [X] amount of hours > [X] amount of days > [X] amount of weeks > [X] amount of months > permanent (type of ban) format.

Here is our rules page for the type of items we punish for https://cutiepie.tf/pages/rules/

We don't punish by kicking players since they can, they just rejoin the server.

We do not ban people for items that we can mute or gag for.

Discord:

I see that you have joined the discord however you are an inactive member.

Experience:

"Do you have prior gaming community management experience? Yes"

Do you have any evidence of being in this position and will you be able to provide it?

Past Bans:

https://bans.cutiepie.tf/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:451143283&advType=steamid Mic spam

https://bans.cutiepie.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:451143283&advType=steamid Point Farm Exploit

vincel

So the chat log was when one player get so angry that he blocked me. Now we are ok also i am not really toxic just i pretend to be one but nah i am not toxic preatty chill person i am.
About punishing player they need to do something agains the rules right? Maybe something like scamming will be whit [Warn > [24] amount of hours > [2] amount of days > [1] amount of weeks > [1] amount of months > permanent (scamming players and begging for iteams) maybe will be like that the warn will be like once if he begging for items and then report in discord for this.

Do you have any evidence of being in this position and will you be able to provide it?: Not gonna lie i have small experiense. I tried to find some proof when i was admin in CSS unloze server zombie escape there was nothing sorry for that it was before 5 years.

I joined in your discord server but i am busy whit other servers just bec i am mod or admin there sorry if i am inactive there just dont have time always to check

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Yes to punish they would have to break the rules.

Can you write a punishment ladder for some of our rules? So we have an idea of how you will deal with rule breakers.

vincel

No scamming/sharking allowed: So if some of the players deal whit scammers and report to me for that the players is begging scammed or will be scammed the first thing is checking the scammers profile to see if there is other atemps for scamming first will be ''Warning,,> next will be reporting for this in discord server for that and then ban permanent for scamming players. Like what's the point to ban him for 1 mount he can come back so for my opinion this the scammer should be banned after the warning. The second idea is to talk whit him why is he doing that and maybe to unraveling him and stop him from scamming other players.

Do not suicide when you are the rocket's target : Interesting rule> for this if the players dont stop killing himself i will warn him twice and after that if he doesnt stop he will be punnished for that whit 2 weeks ban if i am in the server. Or the players need to report him and contact whit me or other mods and admins for this and if i went to deal whit him just checking his profile post in discord and the reason for banning him and the steamID: warning>second warning>ban for a mount. Thats the way i will deal whit rule breakers

Be willing to play Warden: Just seeing this is like the common breaking rule that everybody do. Dealing whit it its easy just seeing the rule breaker and if he cant go warden or he is just doing it to break some of the warden rules i will switch him to the red team then if he try again to switch to blue team i will kick him from the server o maybe ban him for a day and if he is back again i will try to talk whit him for it just to see why is he doing that and explain to him the rules. Hopefully he will understand me and stop breaking the rules.

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
As I said in my first post can you label how you would punish people using [Warn > [X] amount of hours > [X] amount of days > [X] amount of weeks > [X] amount of months > permanent (type of ban) format.

The reason why we ask this is so that we can see how you would escalate punishments and how you would deal with rule breakers.

Also don't worry about Dodgeball rules we no longer have dodgeball servers.

vincel

For a scamming and begging for items: Warn 3 times > 20 amount of hours > 3 to 5 amount of days > 4 amount of weeks > 2 amount of months > permanent (type of ban scamming and begging for items)

Also about dogeball servers they are cool but its sad that you no longer have dodgeball servers

Be willing to play Warden> Warn 3 times > 24 amount of hours > 2 amount of days > 6 amount of weeks > 1 amount of months > permanent (type of ban abused the server whit warden privilege )

Staying AFK or delaying round AKA: (move the person in the spectators if its possibel)>warning 3 times> 10 minutes > 25 Minutes > 1 hour >from 2 Hours to 4 Hours > 24 Hours > 4 Days > 3 Week > 1 Month > Permanent.

Ghosting> Warning 2 times > 14 amount of hours > 3 amount of days > 3 amount of weeks > 1 amount of months > permanent (type of ban Ghosting )

If you need more for example i will try to add a few more if its ok.

Last edited:

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
We have decided that you are not fit to be staff at the moment due to your recent bans/mutes and general toxicity.

Feel free to keep enjoying our CTP servers and to reapply at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.