Rejected What reason not to expose Admin if no one or I didn't noticed without warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HashX3

I was playing a game of DR Bandicoot as Engie minding my own business then when one person just joins saying don't skip trap I just randomly said Uh Oh de Admin is here if idk it real or not then suddenly a ban!? Is this Legal?

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-09-08 101440.png
    Annotation 2020-09-08 101440.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 6

Snaxus

Mod
You shouldn't even have to call out in the first place. Every time I have been in a deathrun game with you the amount of times not even myself but other staff members seen you call out staff when are in game is ridiculous. Also its in the rules to callout staff when are in game. You should of known not to do it anyways. Also the reason to not callout admins so if there are other people in the server that are breaking the rules they just leave and I cant ban them because they left the game, so they are going to do it again with out getting punished because you called out staff ingame.

HashX3

Well im so sorry but how i suppose to know you're the real admin or not? idk much people u know for what i see.

Daxmvarg

You're not. That's the point of them going undercover. They don't want people to know you're an admin so that they can't avoid punishment.

Hello @HashX3

Why did you post this appeal in the Information subforum in the first place?
Anyway, @Snaxus decided not to unban you, so your 1 day ban will lift when it expires.
Now you know that calling out members of the moderation/administration team who are undercover isn't allowed and I hope you will not make that mistake in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.