User name: Wojtaz

Name / Nickname
Wojtaz

SteamID and Discord ID
STEAM_0:1:185194229 | Wojtaz#2083

TFStats

Are you a native English speaker?
Yes

Do you have prior gaming community management experience?
Yes

If yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.
I acquired this experience in game called Garry's Mod. My first experience as administrator was few months ago on a DarkRP server called "MGaming". Currently I'm a staff member on a few servers in this game, I can even show a proof if needed.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play
185.38.150.136:27035

Why are you applying for admin?
I want to become an admin, because I haven't seen admins very often on the server I play. Lately there was a guy with aimbot and there wasn't any staff member to ban him. I'm playing almost all the time, so I can be very active. There is someone earraping in voice chat very often, so I want to warn them for this.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible .
Earraping in voice chat - Warn->3 hours mute->6 hours->1 day->3 days->1 week->2 weeks->permament
Spamming - Warn->1 hour gag->4 hours->1 day->3 days->1 week->2 weeks->permament
Cheating/advertising cheats - Permament ban
Abusing microphone - Warn->1 hour mute->3 hours->6 hours->1 day->2 days>1 week->2 weeks->permament
Abusing "!calladmin" command - Warn->Kick->1 day ban->3 days->1 week->2 weeks->1 month->permament
Scamming - 1 month ban->permament
Being toxic in chat/voice chat - Warn->1 hour gag/mute->3 hours->6 hours->1 day-> 2 days->1 week->2 weeks->1 month->permament

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Hello Wojtaz
I will be taking a look at your application today

Playtime:
2 days, 18 hours

Chat Logs:
From looking at your chat logs you seem to spam the same bind a lot
2020-11-01 18:53:00 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz ( ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿)
2020-11-01 18:52:25 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz ( ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿)
2020-11-01 18:51:54 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz ( ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿)
2020-11-01 18:51:25 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz ( ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿)
2020-11-01 18:50:39 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz ( ̿°̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿)

You have also used a lot of racial slurs

2020-05-20 19:44:34 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | GER | TRADE PLAZA Wojtaz Nigger
2020-04-01 15:48:55 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | SKY-HIGH RESORT ✭_Wojtaz_✭ Nigger
2020-04-01 15:48:14 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | SKY-HIGH RESORT ✭_Wojtaz_✭ Nigger
2020-04-01 15:47:19 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | SKY-HIGH RESORT ✭_Wojtaz_✭ Nigga
2019-09-07 16:20:29 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT _✭_Wojtaz_✭_ suck fuck nigger pp

You also use a lot of fricatives , 129 counts of them to be exact

2020-11-01 18:20:15 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck
2020-11-01 17:44:41 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck man
2020-11-01 17:43:23 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck
2020-11-01 17:33:36 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck
2020-11-01 16:39:46 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck
2020-11-01 12:43:20 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck
2020-11-01 12:41:21 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck
2020-11-01 12:31:57 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck
2020-11-01 12:14:59 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck
2020-11-01 10:55:54 ►♥◄ CTP.TF ►♥◄ | UK | TRADE MINECRAFT Wojtaz fuck

The rest of your logs seem okay yet mildly toxic

Punishment ladder:

We don't punish by kicking players since they can just re-join the server

"Cheating/advertising cheats - Permanent ban " We do not ban for items that can be remedied by a gag/mute

Also what would you count as "Abusing microphone", would that not be the same as " Earraping in voice chat "?

Experience:

Do you have any evidence of being in this position and will you be able to provide it?

Wojtaz

Yes, I use this bind very often and I'll try to use it less.

Yes, I used to be racial, but I'm working on that and I don't use racial slurs anymore.

Yes, I do use them a lot, but I'll stop using them.

Okay, I'll ban them for an hour instead of kicking and gag/mute instead of banning for advertising cheats.
Yes, it would be the same.

Yes, I can prove it. Some screenshots, they are polish servers tho.
Discord invites if screens aren't enough: https://discord.gg/mGDmPmF | https://discord.gg/wSxDA7z

Last edited:

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Thank you for the response and providing evidence.

Also here at CTP we punish for a multitude of reasons, so I am just wondering how would you respond to these rules being broken?
[Listed Below]

• Calling out an undercover admin
  • NSFW Sprays
  • Spawn camping on Deathmatch servers

I am also wondering if you have any experience in TF2 death run since we have a very active DR community?

If not then we would be happy to show you how the game mode is played and the punishment ladders for each offence.

Wojtaz

Calling out an undercover admin - Warn->1 hour mute/gag->3 hours->12 hours->1 day->2 days->1 week->2 weeks->permament
NSFW Sprays - Permanent sprayban
Spawn camping on Deathmatch servers - Honestly I don't have any experience with Deathmatch servers so I don't know how to punish for that.

Well, I don't have any experience with death run in TF2, so I'm interested.

Last edited:

Mucho_Mangos

Admin
Mod
Hello Wojtaz,

Your application is being declined as staff does not see you fit for moderator at the moment due to immature behavior, slurs, and the fact that you have broken several of our rules. how can we trust you to enforce rules that you yourself do not follow? Playing music or using a soundboard on microphone is against the rules regardless of whether it is earrape or not. Please continue to enjoy our servers and get to know the community. Feel free to re-apply after some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.