Not open for further replies.

WutWutWut

User name: WutWutWut

Name / Nickname Turtle

Age n/a

SteamID and Discord ID 76561198047627858

How Strong is Your English? Primary Language

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 104.238.220.242:27020

Why are you applying for admin? So that I can help newer players and veterans get used to the modern-day TF2!

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . For the rules intended In deathmatch mode, there will be no spawn camping if they are spawn camping I shall have them stay in place for 5 minutes

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Hey there WutWut, I'm going to be looking at your application today.

Your chatlogs call cause for concern, taking a look nearly 10 days ago, I found some going under "assholes" "fuck" and some other foul language.
Your playtime is OK, 8 days of total playtime within our servers.
Your punishment latter is lacking in a lot of places along with the time and requires a lot of the basic punishments you'll need to punish rulebreakers, such as Toxicity, Mic spamming/Chat Spamming.

Also, you did not even list your DiscordID, we require applicants to be within our server and list their information correctly.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
For a very active player I had high hopes but this application is very empty and you haven't returned to the forums since posting it.

If you reapply please try to flesh it out (there's a guide thread in this subforum) and join the discord server.

Status
Not open for further replies.