Rejected CodeInvader's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeInvader

User name: CodeInvader

What type of punishment are you appealing? Ban

What is the applicable ID? STEAM_0:1:485911561 DISCORD:Codered08#4760

Who were you punished by? Unknown

Why should we grant your appeal? I have deeply learned my lesson and I am truly sorry. It was foolish for me to do this because I play with my friend on this server and I deeply regret the decision that I have done and I would like to say sorry for the actions I have taken. From this second forward I will not be toxic on cutie.tf and that is a promise this was my fault and I fully take the blame and I would come forward and say that I want to change. I hope you can understand that I sincerely apologize for the reckless behavior I have done to get this ban and I regretted this ban from this day forward.

I will never be toxic on this server again it won't happen again I will not condone the foolish behavior I have done, I am deeply sorry I hope you guys can forgive me for being toxic
I will evolve and I will become a better player no more toxicity just me and my friend playing tf2 on this server where I can chill with other players simple as that.

The reason I was toxic on the server is that I got tired of dying over and over and I can change that, ever since my emotion overcome me I became arrogant and was not thinking properly of what I was doing so I have learned my lesson and I will not do this again. Even further, I was greedy to get the advantage over other players and I regret everything I have done to this day forward. This is me asking you that I am terribly sorry and I hope you understand, these are the actions I have taken and the consequences I will get this is me saying that I am ready to change.

Thank you for reading this.

Additional Info:

Last edited:

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
You were banned for cheating by the anticheat.

The ban is valid and will not be removed. We do not unban cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.