Rejected DarthPooter's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthPooter

User name: DarthPooter

What type of punishment are you appealing? Ban

What is the applicable ID? STEAM_0:1:17630869

Who were you punished by? Console

Why should we grant your appeal? I never realized how dumb I am until now for using cheating software. (In this case LMAOBOX) I was just messing around with my friend (Spooky) and we were just having fun. I would never use any type of cheat or software that makes it unfair for the other person just to make them mad. I hate using cheats on people I don't know and didn't consent to it. I know just how it feels to be the other person. Walking out of spawn and instantly getting headshot by a cheating sniper spamming cheat ads and getting healed by 5 medic bots that vote no for kicking him.

Additional Info: I just hope you guys can sympathize with me and unban me. that

DarthPooter

(the post completed by itself and I'm gonna continue it here) I will never cheat again unless it's in a private server with my friends and were having fun. If my friends aren't having fun, I'm not. Finally, I just want to tell you that deep down I'm a good person and not some dude on the internet that cheats and ruins casual games. Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

DarthPooter

Nvm I fucking give up. I was a retarded little boy and I hope that my previous self kills themselves because of how retarded they are. I'm deleting LMAOBOX so this shit doesn't ever fucking happen again. This is a great new year getting banned from all my favorite servers because I wanted a fucking dopamine rush.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
I'm glad you now understand how rude it is to cheat; However we still do not unban cheaters because then we would have to give everyone who "changed" (not saying you didn't) the benefit of the doubt.

Happy New Year all the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.