Not open for further replies.
User name: Diane [♥]

Name / Nickname
Diane

Age 16

SteamID and Discord ID STEAM_0:1:246745769 | Meliodas (ツ)#5039

How Strong is Your English? Average

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? Yes

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position. I acquired this place in Garry's Mod I don't know if this would count but I guess and I was in the place Moderator for a Half-year until the server got shut down.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play 46.165.250.141:27085 | Deathrun CTP.TF GER

Why are you applying for admin? I am Applying as Admin for helping the players by Problems like Cheaters ingame or like Toxic people and on the Deathrun server I only saw 1 Admin and his name is Dotto he's rarely on the server due to the Internet connection that he has.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible. In Deathrun when somebody is trying to cheat to avoid traps in Deathrun I would first Slay him ingame, after that if he didn't listen I would Kick him if he's still not listening I would Ban him for 1 or 2 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.