Approved MuGeN's Appeal

MuGeN

User name: MuGeN

What type of punishment are you appealing? Ban

What is the applicable ID? MuGeN

Who were you punished by? Dotto

Why should we grant your appeal? Because I got banned for something I didn't do

Additional Info: Got banned for wallhacking which I'm not using and I play on closest servers to me which one of em is this

Dotto

Sm_ gang
Admin
Mod
Sorry for the delay on replying to your appeal.

After reviewing the footage with another member of staff (
). We believe that you where using a extrenal program such as walls.
Here are a few key time stamps that has lead us to believe you where using an external program:

2:00
2:44
4:04
4:43

Hi, I hope its acceptable if I interfere. I have my own take on this and I believe that the recorded footage does not show mugen using wallhacks.

He was not tracing people through walls but just looking at the approximate direction. Except the 4 moments you posted the player was constantly looking around and checking his surroundings, so just those 4 times when he was roughly aiming at where the enemy is doesnt make him a cheater, because as a sniper everyone preaims certain spots + mugens aim seems to be ok, so he may be a bit experienced.

At 2:00 he just scoped in and preaimed RED's spawn, which is normal because he just killed a sniper and expected him to come out, he did not aim at the player and only shot him when he was visible.
At 2:44 he looked at the spawn and another part of the map where a player was, but it doesnt show him cheating as he was just looking around and when the soldier came out it took him a few seconds to react.
At 4:04 when he was dueling with the soldier, he looked to the left where a sniper was coming, but that doesn't mean hes using walls, again he was just preaiming spots he expected players to come out from. For example on 4:11 he looked at the same direction but there was no one coming.
At 4:43 I honestly dont understand what was fishy. If it was the cloacked spy passing by and him turning around, then you could clearly hear the spy saying "Thank You" and when he turned around mugen wasn't even looking at the spy at all.