Not open for further replies.

Shotgunaxe

User name: Shotgunaxe

Name / Nickname Shotgunaxe

Age 11

SteamID and Discord ID Discord Id #4416 Steam id: /333FFF321

How Strong is Your English? Strong

Do You Have Prior Gaming Community Management Experience? No

If Yes to the previous question, please indicate where you acquired this experience and for how long. You may also explain what your duties were in this position.

List the IPs / Servers you normally play I normally play on the trade plaza server and on 2 fort custom servers.

Why are you applying for admin? To help the servers and to moderate anybody if saying rude words to ban and to reply to !calladmin and help the people who need help.

List a sample of how you plan to punish players. Be as specific to the game modes you frequent and descriptive as possible . For example if there is a chat spammer I will warn him then if he spamms again I will mute him for 15 mins so on and if there is a player saying rude words I will warn him if he does it again I will mute him for 20 mins if he does it again I will ban him for 2 hours so on.

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
Hey there axe, I'm going to be taking a look at your application today.

You fail to give us your proper steamID, which is: STEAM_0:1:505758909.
You fail to give us your proper discordID, and I could not find you in our discord server, which took a pain searching for you.
You fail to give us the proper IPs and it took a bit of finding to find which servers you are wanting to apply for, which are: GER Trade Plaza and I do NOT see anything under 2fort servers, which you have no point gains or loss on ANY of the 2fort servers.

Your chatlogs are a tad toxic with the keyword "fuck" being directed towards players.
Your playtime is only 5 hours, which is too short.
Your punishment section is lacking the proper punishments we require of staff, like toxicity, mic spamming, etc.

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
I checked up on your recent chatlogs and they are rather mildly toxic, one being an instance where you call someone an asshole and you seem to lose your temper over someone killing you while you were friendly. If you cannot even keep a cool and leveled head, then I don't know what you would be like as a staff member.

You have about 6 hours of playtime within our servers.

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
Player was only here a day after posting their application, isn't on discord and neglected to respond to feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.