Rejected St4n's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

St4n

User name: St4n

What type of punishment are you appealing? Ban

What is the applicable ID? STEAM_0:1:48162106

Who were you punished by? i have been punished for i think using demoman on dr_cocainum and skipping levels too fast

Why should we grant your appeal? because i did not know it would ban me and it wasnt done on purpose i just saw other people doing it, i wanted to try it too

Additional Info: i really like the servers pls unban me i wont ever do anything like it again

Jsp833

Heavy Main
Hello, I banned you and we do have witnesses who watched you do it. You also said "using demoman on dr_cocainum and skipping levels too fast" quite literally saying that you skipped.

I told everyone via csay (text in the middle of the screen) and Voice multiple times and I said that anyone skipping would get banned. There was virtually no way to avoid seeing or hearing it.

Last edited:

HashX3

Hello, I banned you and we do have witnesses who watched you do it. You also said "using demoman on dr_cocainum and skipping levels too fast" quite literally saying that you skipped.

I told everyone via csay (text in the middle of the screen) and Voice multiple times and I said that anyone skipping would get banned. There was virtually no way to avoid seeing or hearing it.
I Agree with Jsp833 cause he playing with us and he immediately gives everyone a warning. The Rule is clear that anyone skips trap is immediately get banned for breaking rule and that is how admin do their job to keep the server clean. Even I get banned 4 times for breaking the rule I must obey if I want to keep playing on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.