Rejected teddymask's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddymask

User name: teddymask

What type of punishment are you appealing? Ban

What is the applicable ID? STEAM_1:0:519924571

Who were you punished by? Unknown

Why should we grant your appeal? I play often on trade_plaza servers. I'm not toxic, and have a lot of friends. I love to play and trade there. I got banned without actual reason.

Additional Info: I was just playing, then left the server. When i came back, i was banned. I did nothing wrong.

Corrin

Responder of Applicant's Applications
I do not see any bans under your name, are you positive that you are banned on our servers?

Another factor that scares me is a VAC ban under your profile, it was 16 days since your last ban, which causes concern.

teddymask

Yea. I got VAC banned, on counter strike: global offensive. Because i'm not paying attention to this game, and i play HvH. I'm really into it. But im not stupid enough to cheat on my main tf2 account that i spent money on. 21:22 is the hour i tried to join the server, so how does the anticheat ban me before i actually login into the server?

Sorry for my grammar, i dont speak english natively.

teddymask

oh, i've been banned at 28.04 but... i played yesterday as i said in my appeal. Isn't that kinda weird?

teddymask

Also, i wasn't cheating. Is there any possibility to get banned for mods, or something else? I installed some so maybe :unsure:

Jim

Cutest Pie <3
Management
There isn't an indication in the logs that your ban is false. You were hitting shots at angles that are suspiciously impossible multiple times which set the anticheat off.

You cheat in other games and your "main tf2 account" has had all the achievements unlocked illegitimately and you only have a few hundred hours of gameplay ever.

We do not unban cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.